Hemp cbd oil vs ABV

C No Ego

That's the conclusion I'd come to.

Though, I did have a bit of those new water-soluble cannabinoids squirted in my beer once (a couple months ago), and that shit worked just fine, with a MUCH FASTER onset. I felt in in something like 15 minutes. I'd love to get my hands on more of that.

However they figured out to do it, I imagine it's a chemical process that takes many steps and equipment, so an average person would not be able to make water soluble cannbanoid powders or solutions at home.
the cannabinoids are lipophilic ( lipid loving) and they are hydrophobic ( water fearing).. I think the isolates make the cannabinoid an alkaloid instead of lipid and then it is soluble in liquid. not sure how it's done though...

C No Ego,
Reactions: Ramahs

ohoward1987

I use cbd oil to fight depression. At first, I didn't even realize I was in a state of depression until my friends started this topic. I really didn't realize that sometimes I behaved badly or unusually. However, for some reason, I did not want to take antidepressants. In the end, I decided to try cbd oil. I feel better now, I'm calmer, I sleep better and the most important is that obsessive thoughts that prevent me from living disappeared. Little by little I return to a normal life.

ohoward1987,
Reactions: C No Ego
Top Bottom