Helping a friend with his portable vape decision.

DRAG-0n

My friend is looking for a portable electric vape similar to the tm2 but a little less expensive. His budget is around $275. He wants something that can be easily packed/repacked, cleaned, and have the ability to get a fast extraction (sub 5 min). I told him to look at the angus enhanced, solo 3, and firewood 9, but wanted to hear peoples opinions. Not really sure of heat up times for the three either if anyone knows what they may be

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My friend is looking for a portable electric vape similar to the tm2 but a little less expensive. His budget is around $275. He wants something that can be easily packed/repacked, cleaned, and have the ability to get a fast extraction (sub 5 min). I told him to look at the angus enhanced, solo 3, and firewood 9, but wanted to hear peoples opinions. Not really sure of heat up times for the three either if anyone knows what they may be

Yeah go with the FW9 if they want something similar to the TM2, it is more hybrid conduction, but it still has plenty of convection, ceramic chamber system is different than the glass stem system, but you still get a glass stem mouthpiece, and it makes for a really nice cooling pathway with the right angle, and the ceramic is just very effective they might end up preferring the hybrid heating over the pure convection of TM... It can be a little quirky in some ways, but it is a well thought out product, really smart and great to use as portable imo

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: DRAG-0n

DRAG-0n

Very nice to see everyone on the same page with the fw9 lol. How are heat up and extraction times for it? Also is it easy to adjust temperature and use the unit? I love my buddy but hes dumb as shit sometimes.

DRAG-0n,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Very nice to see everyone on the same page with the fw9 lol. How are heat up and extraction times for it?

It is on demand, pretty fast heat up although not necessarily instant, from cold, once warm it is pretty instant though... Also depends on temp settings of course, how long you hold the button down, how you inhale and how you grind / pack will dictate the extraction times, I like to milk it low and slow more so, but it can certainly extract very fast too!

Also is it easy to adjust temperature and use the unit? I love my buddy but hes dumb as shit sometimes.

So there is one button, there's a whole system of button pressing and vibration feedback, you have three presets that can be set anywhere in a wide temp range, they can also be changed on the fly easily, it will take a bit of learning curve for him to get the hang of that... I think the instruction manual is pretty clear, and most people adapt to learning it quickly without issue, but certainly is something to consider

Top Bottom