HELP! Vapium summit+ Constantly vibrating ing while trying to do initial charge sequence.

kangandkod0s

My Vapium Summit+ arrived today. After flicking through the instructions it told me to plug it in for 3 hours to let it charge before use. I plugged it in and straight away it vibrated and flashed blue. It vibrates about once every 2/3 seconds whenever I plug and will not stop. It is not charged enough to use and will not let me adjust temperature or anything on it. If I hold down the go button it turns red then off then turns itself back on two seconds later and keeps vibrating. Surely it’s not supposed to vibrate the whole time it’s charging? I looked through the manual for information but was unable to find anything. I contacted Vapium via email but have not recieved a reply and the website and contact number do not work??? The store I brought it from (AustralianVaporizers) is on Christmas holiday until the 29th. Can someone please help me I have no idea what I’m doing and cannot find any information on this

kangandkod0s,

sickmanfraud

My Vapium Summit+ arrived today. After flicking through the instructions it told me to plug it in for 3 hours to let it charge before use. I plugged it in and straight away it vibrated and flashed blue. It vibrates about once every 2/3 seconds whenever I plug and will not stop. It is not charged enough to use and will not let me adjust temperature or anything on it. If I hold down the go button it turns red then off then turns itself back on two seconds later and keeps vibrating. Surely it’s not supposed to vibrate the whole time it’s charging? I looked through the manual for information but was unable to find anything. I contacted Vapium via email but have not recieved a reply and the website and contact number do not work??? The store I brought it from (AustralianVaporizers) is on Christmas holiday until the 29th. Can someone please help me I have no idea what I’m doing and cannot find any information on this

First of all, I would like to welcome you to FC. There are numerous folks here who have much to offer.

I would suggest you cut and paste to ask the question in the vapium thread:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-summit-by-vapium-formerly-mark-1.15009/

Sorry I could not be more help.

sickmanfraud,
Top Bottom