Help me decide..

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
I currently have a 100ml EHLE with ice pinches and i have enjoyed using it greatly with my LSV. My only issue is that I would say it holds about 60-70 ml of water and anything more splashes into your mouth (especially with melting ice). The water in your mouth thing doesn't happen all the time and it's not really a deal breaker just annoying. I also have the glass itch and was looking at small pieces (under a foot) with a bit more volume and diffusion for smoothness. I'll be mainly mating my LSV and UD to the glass.

Should I just get a nice diffy for my EHLE and only spend 30-40 bucks?

or

Should I by this Syn Kettle Bubbler for 185 with a six slit diffy and sell my EHLE? http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scientific-glass/syn-glass/syn-glass-kettle-bubbler-black-white.html

Will i definitely notice more diffusion on the Syn bub vs my 100ml EHLE? Cleaning also looks to be a bit more difficult on a bub vs straight tube as well..

tranceporter,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I know Ubelsteiner is looking for a 100ml EHLE. Now might be your chance to sell it and get something new if that is what you want. Not to mention Ubel is a pretty cool dude...

darkrom,

beEasy

I was actually thinking about picking up that same SYN bubbler from ALT. If your only using it with a vape, I don't think it will get to a point where it would so dirty that it would be difficult to clean. And if you don't get the desired diffusion from the stock downstem, you can just replace the downstem with a showerhead. Check out this thread, it has some pretty decent pieces for cheap.

beEasy,

weedemon

enthusiast
I love my like 100ml ehle, i would not sell it ever imo :p just buy a 2nd piece that covers a different niche. (bigger volume, or maybe much more fancy diffusion) that's that i did :p buying a different down stem for your ehle might breathe a breath of fresh air into it too though. :)

hope you come to the right decision for you. :)

weedemon,
Top Bottom