Hello everyone

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I was referred here by a friend, and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Vicki, and I use marijuana as medicine. I own several vaporizers, but my main vaporizer is my Vapor Warez. :)

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
hi there, im a medical user myself (type 2 bipolar disorder, add, migranes)... well technically im not a medicinal user right now... im not a user at all until i get my card, but at least im fortunate enough to live in a state that has a very good medical marijuana program :D
in fact i dont even have a vape yet :uhoh:
these issues will be resolved before the end of the year though ;)

anyway welcome to our community, hope you enjoy your stay, you may be the first female member we have :lol:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Howdy, Vicki.
I would love to hear about your opinions on your various units, especially the Vapor Warez.

stickstones,
Reactions: Vicki

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi Vicki welcome on fc , I'm sure you'll enjoy !!!
I think your the first lady here !! so Enchant from Quebec/Canada :)

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Hey Vicki :wave:

Settle down, guys. I'm pretty sure there are other female vaporists around here, Pammy joined a while ago. :D

Maybe we can make this that dedicated introduction thread. If Vicki doesn't mind of course.

vtac,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Wow, I didn't know I might be the only female here. That's interesting that more women don't see the advantages of vaporizing. :) If you want to make this the Introduction thread, I don't mind. :)

Here's a list of the vaporizers I own:

Vapor Warez
Vapor Brothers
Voodoo (basically same as Vapir One)
Ubie

I must say I love my Vapor Warez, and the two piece whip. I love being able to control how thick I get my vapor hits, and I can get much thicker vapor from my whip than I can from the Voodoo bag.

There is nothing wrong with my Vapor Brothers. I just pulled it out of storage and fired it up a few days ago. I bought the Vapor Warez because it was ground glass, and has a 5 year warranty.

I despise the Voodoo. The temperature fluctuates way too much, and the drawer leaks. IMO, it wastes herb too. It also sits in storage, like the Vapor Brothers.

I bought the Ubie's for the times when we lose power. The Ubie is ok, but it is so easy to burn the herb, and it does take a lot of practice to keep the flame exactly 2cm away from the glass.

I use marijuana as medicine, but do not live in a medical marijuana state, unfortunately. :(

Vicki,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Welcome Vicki!

I am pretty sure it smells less like unwashed feet around here already. Even stoners are capable of getting presentable when there's ladies in the mix! :lol:

Nah, I'm sure there are more ladies floating around here...we just seem to have a small core of "regular" posters at the moment, and they all tend to come across as male. Who knows? The internet is a pretty anonymous place, after all. Well, whatever the case, welcome to FC.com. I'm sure your posts will be well recieved: it's always great to have another contributer (and vapor enthusiast)!

Enjoy your stay!

partially veiled,
Top Bottom