Hello everyone, first time post and whatnot!

VapOracle

Hello everyone,

My name is VapOracle, I'm a bit of a vaporizer enthusiast although I'm embarrassed to say I don't currently own one due to having lost a vital part of my current vaporizer (d'oh!).

This seems like a really great forum/site and I shall definitely be frequenting often. I'm planning on getting a review of a vaporizer up ASAP, and am really interested in padding out the vaporpedia with lots of information.

About 6 months ago I had the idea of doing my own wordpress blog site about vaporizing (vaporacle.wordpress.com), but sadly I found it hard to find much to write about, and although I'm very proud of the site it's fairly empty and I haven't made a post in months and months. I'm probably going to delete the account sooner or later, but there may be a few bits I can salvage, and in a way, this forum setup is an even better way of discussing and spreading the knowledge about vaporization as it is a true community undertaking rather than being a private blog reliant on one man's (rather short) attention span.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. Love the forum name (fuck combustion.. heheh :) ), and love the sense of community. I really hope to become a useful contributer to make this place even better!

Anyway, Thanks a lot.

- VapOracle

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
welcome to our community, your not the only one here thats vaporless :/
looking forward to your contributions to the vaporpedia :tup:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Welcome to FC VapOracle. I'm farily new here as well. This IS a great commmunity, and has some excellent people as a part of it. Good luck on getting a new vape, or fixing your existing one. I had to take my vape out back and shoot it today. :disgust: I can still smell the vape, but sadly I'll be without until I can save :( . Back to bongs and the days of ole.

Have fun.

DD

VapOracle

Hi there,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Well, my current vape is just a humble vaporstar, but I managed to lose the wooden bowl portion of it a few days ago and cannot for the life of me find it again! As you can imagine, I'm a tad annoyed by this, but until I can find a replacement or buy another vaporizer I'm sadly unable to partake :(

Anyway, hope to post more tomorrow.

- VapOracle

VapOracle,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i have heard of people putting the metal part of the vaporstar onto a glass bowl, maybe you should take the metal piece to a nearby smoke shop and see if you can find something that would work

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
:wave: Welcome VapOracle. lets hope you live up to your handle ;)

hey DD ... what happened to your vape? Did all your tinking kill it :uhoh:

vaporcloud,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
vaporcloud...nope. My vape still works, but after dicecting it, I found the parts to be too low quality to continue to use it. I rewired it, re-soldered it, and re- vamped the wire connections and it still works. Unfortunately the parts I cant replace are made of nylon, plastic, and everything has a mysterious "coating" on it. Rather smoke the old fasion way than vape china's chemicals. Buying a VG this week, and getting a PD in about a month. Then I'll be set. Check out the 3D renderings of what I made on my "so who's gotten all MacGuyver with their vape?" thread.

Anyways...this is VaporOracles thread. Happy to see a new member!

DigitalDavinci,

marcuss

above the clouds
benvenuto VaporOracles!
I'm pretty sure soon we'll be the biggest Vaporist family in the world...and lots of people now is looking to our "board" with more respect simply because we are real vaporists....not seller or re-seller camouflage like almost all others "vapor-forums".......please contribute and share your knowledge with the family to keep FC forum growing healty like a Man-grovia!!

marcuss,
Top Bottom