Heliyum Haze

kuzko

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this. Don’t know if this thing is portable or not or even maybe an accessory. But there’s an indigogo campaign for this ambitious and innovative sounding “vape”. Apparently it’s not smoke or vapor, aerosolized cannabis? I know nothing about the safety or science of this device other than what’s on the webpage.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/heliyum-haze#/

kuzko,
Reactions: Jill NYC

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Helium is 100% non renewable. Once extracted, being lighter than air, it eventually leaks out to outer space... where it came from. Never to return.

So even if it's cheap, we should try our best to preserve our reserves as we *will* run out of it at some point and there are a few high-tech/science applications where we need it.

As for the distinction between vapor and aerosol, I think it's moot in our case. We are already inhaling aerosols and not vapor, there's no water condensation as it evaporates way below our temperatures of choice and we're not using fillers like in ecigs.

PaperClouds

From their FAQ’s...

“The Haze is far more efficient at decarboxylating THCA and aerosolizing THC. The LA Times (shorturl.at/bgB14) explains that joints & bongs lose just shy of 2/3 of the THC. Vapes lose a little less than half of the THC but all vapes heat unevenly, creating combustion spots.”

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
That 'avb' looks like that of the Dr Dabber Switch on flower mode.
I'd be surprised if it didn't taste foul.

chlorophyll_man,
Top Bottom