Heavy hitter for clumsy user

Mr Jeffrey

I'm looking for suggestions for a heavy hitting vape for home use. Plug-in, battery, and butane are all acceptable options.

Here's the situation. My girlfriend, who is new to vaping, has a way higher tolerance than me. My go to is a Dynavap Omni, but it just doesn't seem strong enough for her. MY DC Elev8r (thanks VGoodiEZ) definitely gets the job done loaded with 0.2-0.3. But after having the coil almost dropped on my foot/leg multiple times, using it is a bit of a nerve wracking experience.

I'm also a bit sensitive to flavor. I gave my Firefly 2 to a friend because I didn't like the taste of the plastic mouthpiece. I've never had the chance to try a bag or whip vape, but I expect I wouldn't like the taste. A metal airpath seems like the best option in this case.

I'm curious about the new Anvil vape as it seems to hit hard and fast. And it will have a 0.2g bowl available soon?

I also like the look of the Cannabis Hardware ball vapes. Being titanium they seem much less fragile than my Elev8r. The screw together design of the B1 and B2 look the least likely to dump hot balls everywhere. But they still come with the concerns of exposed hot metal, and easy to snag cords.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Mr Jeffrey,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Gnome34

Try the flowerpot pro(heat shield and no wires to avoid)! Please...and give us really detailed reviews and videos. I need a guinea pig before dropping that much money on a vape!

Gnome34,

cptofnthng

A ditanium with a whip should also avoid a lot of dangers.
But so would be any good heavy portable battery vape, right?
Tinymight, tafee bowle,etc.

cptofnthng,

Suki

I would recommend a desktop rather than a portable to someone with big tolerance, I believe any injector style vaporizer should satisfy the needs of a high tolerance user, if you're looking for something that's not too fragile and that slaps B0 / B1 / B2 seems ideal

danjens

+1 for the alpha dog.
Plenty durable, with amazing support from the company should anything happen to it.
More than powerful enough to satisfy high tolerance, while also provide amazing vapor in smaller quantities at lower heat. Very very tasty
Enough thermal mass to casually pass between two people.
One of my all time favorites for sure, and absolutely fits the bill

Also, I would be careful with the anvil as a clumsy user. Gets as hot as your dce and requires a bit more fiddling with the hot parts.

Last edited:

howie105

Good to see you again, welcome to FC. What is your takeaway from your Vaporents query? What appealed to you maybe that will help folks here focus on your options.

howie105,

Mr Jeffrey

Try the flowerpot pro(heat shield and no wires to avoid)! Please...and give us really detailed reviews and videos. I need a guinea pig before dropping that much money on a vape!
This does look like the ultimate desktop unit. I'll post updates if I take the plunge. A little bit more expensive than I had been considering though :lol:

Mr Jeffrey,

Mr Jeffrey

Underdog Alpha Plus is very burn safe with a clean flavor.

I’ve used it while laying in bed, with the vape laying right there with me
Sadly I'm outside of the US or Canada, so I can't order from them.

I have considered this style of vape in the past. Do you find the temperature control on the power brick cumbersome? Is there any scent/flavor from the wood body?

Mr Jeffrey

C
I would recommend a desktop rather than a portable to someone with big tolerance, I believe any injector style vaporizer should satisfy the needs of a high tolerance user, if you're looking for something that's not too fragile and that slaps B0 / B1 / B2 seems ideal
I am hoping Troy, George, or Pete will have some reviews of the B0 soon.

Mr Jeffrey,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Sadly I'm outside of the US or Canada, so I can't order from them.

I have considered this style of vape in the past. Do you find the temperature control on the power brick cumbersome? Is there any scent/flavor from the wood body?

The particular generic VVPS most of them come with is kind of annoying if you like to change temps a lot. I know Underdog was working on a higher end VVPS cause my buddy @arb was testing it, and there's also the ATM option available from member REFC.

The wood body has a smell to it to me, but it doesn't add any flavor to the vapor in my opinion. It actually has some of the best flavor IMO, real comfortable airflow too.

If you can't order from Underdog you might check out the new Enano XL.

Vaporware

For a mix of logs and ball filled heaters, the CouchLog has been getting some love lately.

Vaporware,
  • Love
Reactions: Grass Yes
Top Bottom