• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

hinglemccringleberry

if you had read more of my postings, I use the vape when at home exclusivly with a WPA and on the bubbler ( upside down) ...as the vape sits there upside down the vapor travels ( WAFTS) upwards into the air entrance stainless air tube and accumulates /colletcs and clogs in there over a period of weeks ( Time). when it clogs," ISO alcohol to the rescue "and it is good for a few more weeks until the Same exact thing happens once again and Wa La, iso to the rescue ... before judging and deciding what others actions are or should be ,read more to know more info
I wasnt judging. If I was judging I would've said something like "why would you do that" or "that's such a dumb thing to do" or something to that effect that I don't actually believe. I thought it was crumbs you were going after, not vapor resin, hence the advice about the screen. Now that I know what's happening, my advice is, stop using it with a water piece that requires upside down mounting.
JK. Kind of.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

I wasnt judging. If I was judging I would've said something like "why would you do that" or "that's such a dumb thing to do" or something to that effect that I don't actually believe. I thought it was crumbs you were going after, not vapor resin, hence the advice about the screen. Now that I know what's happening, my advice is, stop using it with a water piece that requires upside down mounting.
JK. Kind of.

yeah, upside down on the bubbler is the only way I use the vape when at home ... when it clogs , well I deal with it with a solvent .. when you laugh @ Etc.... that part was what I was talking about in your post.. anyway , glad we cleared that up and we can get back to resinating whatever devices we have in our own particular way

GetLeft

More time for me to go back and forth on deciding wether to get a F2 or a FE ..... mmmmmh

I had a F2 and stalled a good long time before picking up an Edge. For me it's a no brainer, the Edge is superior in every way as far as I can tell, excepting that it's a tiny tiny bit bigger than the F2 but that difference is unnoticable to anyone who carries their vape in their pocket from time to time. I still use my F2 ocassionally as one can never have too many vapes stashed around the house for impromptu use.

OF

I had a F2 and stalled a good long time before picking up an Edge. For me it's a no brainer, the Edge is superior in every way as far as I can tell, excepting that it's a tiny tiny bit bigger than the F2 but that difference is unnoticable to anyone who carries their vape in their pocket from time to time. I still use my F2 ocassionally as one can never have too many vapes stashed around the house for impromptu use.

I agree, Edge fits most users, for sure the ones who hang around here, better. Kudos to HR for listening and responding to our requests!

However, for some the simpler F2 is a better call. @Vitolo, who is most wise in these things, says for the older, 'emergency needs' new users he serves F2 is the call over Edge or any other vape for that matter. And he definitely is the authority here having given out dozens of donated units, complete with training. I've followed his lead and given 3 so far to 'new vape users', all have been most warmly welcomed. F2 is simple to use and delivers the goods every time.

BTW if you order a unit for him, HR will ship it there directly and match your contribution! Yep, two vapes for the price of one and our Vitolo will see both get to a good home. Just put a note in the comments section, HR takes it from there. Consider it, you can feel good about yourself long after........

And, as you say, having a reliable backup handy is a necessary thing anyway.

Regards to all.

OF

Mr.Sifter

Well hello.
Nice to see some familiar faces.
Even the wonderful @ataxian is here on the new forum. Good News.

I will watch Troy's Review about the Edge.
Sidenote: have to admit I am also interested in a Splinter.
Hard to compare to the Edge. I guess I want both.
And a portable InductionHeater.

Ok, I degres

GoldenBud

Hard to compare to the Edge. I guess I want both.
And a portable InductionHeater.
edge is mostly conduction, splinter is convection (has bigger heater and the edge has smaller heater and ss chamber, splinter 100% convection)
but Splinter is not being produced anymore, can't buy it and nobody will give customer service about it. better go for Dreamwood Glow RCV 14 or 18 for convection, Edge for conduction small device

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Vitolo

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Sadly there are neither Fury2 oder Fury Edge on sale right now in the EU.
Must be due to Covid19 shipping problems.
No EU vendor sells HR vapes at the moment.

More time for me to go back and forth on deciding wether to get a F2 or a FE ..... mmmmmh

Hey Mate, hope is never lost! I was also waiting for the Fury Edge to be available in the EU for so long, and after reading your comment I checked different retailers again and apparently "Vapefully" (located in Poland) sells them again. They state that they don't have them on stock right now but you can pre-order, estimated delivery on 21.08. and it's the Fury Edge V2 🤗

kilo

Kind of quiet here...

My wife is on her second Fury 2 and, while it's perfect for her in many ways, both her old Fury 2 and this one have loosened up to the point where the chamber won't lock onto the body.

So she's looking for a new vape. What's out there that compares to the Fury 2 in size, convenience, and vape quality? Another model from Healthy Rips? Maybe a different vape brand? She's not a cloud chaser, she just like to sip moderately throughout the day.

Any suggestions?

kilo,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Kind of quiet here...

My wife is on her second Fury 2 and, while it's perfect for her in many ways, both her old Fury 2 and this one have loosened up to the point where the chamber won't lock onto the body.

So she's looking for a new vape. What's out there that compares to the Fury 2 in size, convenience, and vape quality? Another model from Healthy Rips? Maybe a different vape brand? She's not a cloud chaser, she just like to sip moderately throughout the day.

Any suggestions?
Probably best to create a thread in Ask FC.

GoldenBud

Tinymight + wooden stem which has beads inside of it, and the stem is locked by a basket screen from both sides
the @danjens method for maximum power, portability, taste and it sounds perfect ;)

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
can't go wrong with the Tinymight, it's been my favorite vape for the last 2 1/2 years. It's bigger than the fury, but it's in a different league for me. Having replaceable batteries over the built in rechargeable on the fury is also helpful. I would only use my Fury these days if I need a small portable to walk my dog in the rain or snow...

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All!
Healthy Rips Independence Day Sale - now through July 10, 2022!
Including our FURY 2, FURY EDGE, and ROGUE devices.
Click here to see our sale.

2022-4th-of-july-sale-banner_orig.png

Save 15% storewide using coupon code: SPARKLER
Happy 4th of July!

~Healthy Rips Team

Drei

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Or adding the ability to clean the airpath. There is an edge rebrand that has had the magnetic slide in feature and cleanable airpath for years.
Hi and thank you for your comment!
The "edge rebrand" that you are referencing has a completely different technology than our devices, including our FURY EDGE. We demoed this 'rebrand' to see if it was worth implementing this type of "cleanable airpath" into our devices. The cleanable airpath is a decent concept, but unfortunately does not produce sufficient vapor. This "rebrand' has an aluminum airpath that can be removed to be cleaned - however because it's removable, the airpath cannot be connected directly to the heating element. Due to the heating element not being connected to the airpath, the airpath will start to cool and your vapor will decrease as you take a draw. I.e. the heating element is unable to keep the airpath hot enough during your draw because it is not connected directly to the airpath.

In all of our devices, the stainless steel heating element is connected directly to the stainless steel airpath which is much more effective and efficient at heating the air as it passes through the airpath. This gives you a consistent and sustained intake of hot air (convection) flowing through your material, increasing vapor production throughout your entire draw.

We are not willing to sacrifice the massive vapor production of our devices in lieu of an ineffective removable airpath. Further, you should not have an issue with your airpath if you use a medium grind. Nonetheless, If you ever have an issue with your device, we have a one year free replacement warranty plus a lifetime 1/2 price replacement warranty (after the first year). We are always here for you!

With our new FURY EDGE SE (Slide Edition), our mouthpiece now slides on and is held in place magnetically. This is an upgrade we've been working on for several years - and we finally discovered a super strong neodymium rare earth magnet that is small enough to fit in our Mouthpiece & Accessories Attachment. We will be releasing our FURY EDGE SE next week :).

See Here: FURY EDGE SE

We wish you all the very best!
~Healthy Rips Team

Drei

Or adding the ability to clean the airpath. There is an edge rebrand that has had the magnetic slide in feature and cleanable airpath for years.
You mean like in the "Fenix Pro"? That product was really bad compared to the Fenix or Fenix Mini, sold it after a few months because I just could not extract as much as the other devices mentioned even at 220C

Drei,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom