Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hey FC family!

Save a little on us this weekend!

9-1-23-edit_orig.jpg

Coupon code: WORKTOPLAY to save 10% storewide - plus free USA shipping on all orders over $25 :)

Have an awesome Labor Day weekend!

HR Team

HealthyRips.com,

Striped121

It's there any difference between the 3D Flow stem and the Hula?

I'd rather get the Hula for this as I have vap as well. Unless it's better in anyway?

Striped121,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
It's there any difference between the 3D Flow stem and the Hula?

I'd rather get the Hula for this as I have vap as well. Unless it's better in anyway?
Our 3D Flow stem is 3". We believe that the Hula stem is 2.5". If the Hula stem is the same diameter, they should be interchangeable.

Have a great day!
-HR Team

Striped121

Thanks for the reply. But which one tastes better I was wondering, Ior are they the same?. Does the hula get hotter or is there any noticeable difference in vapour quality and temp? No point in buying both if I can use 1 in both devices.

Striped121,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Thanks for the reply. But which one tastes better I was wondering, Ior are they the same?. Does the hula get hotter or is there any noticeable difference in vapour quality and temp? No point in buying both if I can use 1 in both devices.
We haven't used the Hula stem. Our 3D Flow stem cools really well and is borosilicate glass. We haven't used the Hula stem - so we can't help you there - sorry.

-HR Team

HealthyRips.com,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Striped121

This absolutely Destroys my crafty. Tbf though so did my weckie Fenix I lost prior to getting the crappy cough machine.

Cheers for this.

Striped121,

DogDad

Just ordered a Fury Edge and water adapter from the HR website to replace my broken Starry 3. I tried several coupon codes but got none to work.

DogDad,
Reactions: Jill NYC

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Just ordered a Fury Edge and water adapter from the HR website to replace my broken Starry 3. I tried several coupon codes but got none to work.
Hi! Thank you so much for trusting us with your business! Over the last few months, we have made several upgrades to our FURY EDGE - we are very confident that you will love it! Sorry that we don't have any current coupon codes, but our FURY EDGE is on sale for $119 right now - which is what you should have paid. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

All the best!
Healthy Rips Team
We just updated our website - check it out! :)

DogDad

Hi! Thank you so much for trusting us with your business! Over the last few months, we have made several upgrades to our FURY EDGE - we are very confident that you will love it! Sorry that we don't have any current coupon codes, but our FURY EDGE is on sale for $119 right now - which is what you should have paid. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

All the best!
Healthy Rips Team
We just updated our website - check it out! :)
I think I will return it for the Rouge. How expensive will that process be?

DogDad,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
I think I will return it for the Rouge. How expensive will that process be?
HI - no worries! You would just need to ship your FURY EDGE SE back to us and pay the $20 difference for our ROGUE SE. We'll ship your new ROGUE SE for free within the USA. Contact our customer service for instructions: customerservice@healthyrips.com.

Thanks again!
Healthy Rips Team

DogDad

HI - no worries! You would just need to ship your FURY EDGE SE back to us and pay the $20 difference for our ROGUE SE. We'll ship your new ROGUE SE for free within the USA. Contact our customer service for instructions: customerservice@healthyrips.com.

Thanks again!
Healthy Rips Team
Not exactly nothing. I was going to return it for the Rouge but now not so sure after this email. I may just take the financial hit and go buy something else.

From HR customer service: Thank you for contacting us! We are sorry to hear you’re unhappy with your FURY EDGE purchase. If you can provide us with some feedback as to why you are not happy, we would greatly appreciate it!

You are more than welcome to return your complete FURY EDGE order for a partial refund - all returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10-25% depending on condition. To learn more, feel free to read through our Return Policy.

DogDad,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Not exactly nothing. I was going to return it for the Rouge but now not so sure after this email. I may just take the financial hit and go buy something else.

From HR customer service: Thank you for contacting us! We are sorry to hear you’re unhappy with your FURY EDGE purchase. If you can provide us with some feedback as to why you are not happy, we would greatly appreciate it!

You are more than welcome to return your complete FURY EDGE order for a partial refund - all returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10-25% depending on condition. To learn more, feel free to read through our Return Policy.
Hi - I just checked with our customer service. It looks like your email was asking about returning your device - not exchanging it for another device. The response you received was for the return of your device - not an exchange. There would be no restocking fee for an unused device that is being exchanged for a different device. You will receive a 100% credit for your unused FURY EDGE SE in exchange for a ROGUE SE. There would only be the $20 price difference between the FURY EDGE SE and the ROGUE SE and we will pay to reship your exchange as well. Please specify in your email that you are requesting to exchange your FURY EDGE SE for a ROGUE SE and you will receive the correct response. :)

Thanks again!
Healthy Rips Team

thrl

Help!

My edge started acting strange. After every start, the set temp changes to 138C from the max temp, almost like the down button is stuck.
Any tips on how to clean it, and release the button from that state?

Update: both the up and down buttons stopped working .

Last edited:
thrl,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Help!

My edge started acting strange. After every start, the set temp changes to 138C from the max temp, almost like the down button is stuck.
Any tips on how to clean it, and release the button from that state?

Update: both the up and down buttons stopped working .:rip:
Hi! Contact our customer service and we'll take care of you - no worries! customerservice@healthyrips.com

Healthy Rips Team

seedy53

seedy53,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
what is the diameter size of the edge and rogue glass tubes please? thickness of glass tube also,thanks

Hi, our ROGUE and FURY EDGE glass stems are identical - here are the measurements:
Diameter: 12mm
Thickness: 2mm

All the best!
Healthy Rips Team

HealthyRips.com,

seedy53

Last edited:
seedy53,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
your your hr cs wrote me back and said glass thickness of 1.4 mm.
Hi again! We apologize for the confusion -we were giving you the measurements for two different stems. Thank you for pointing this out - we are updating our CS response document. Here is the exact thickness of every piece that we have available:

Cooling Stem (on stock standard mouthpiece): 2mm
WPA: 2mm
3D Flow Stem: 2mm
Glass Bubbler: 1.4mm
Black Bent Stem: 2.1mm
Baller Stem: 2.1mm

All the best!
Healthy Rips Team

HealthyRips.com,
Reactions: Petetbay

seedy53

Hi again! We apologize for the confusion -we were giving you the measurements for two different stems. Thank you for pointing this out - we are updating our CS response document. Here is the exact thickness of every piece that we have available:

Cooling Stem (on stock standard mouthpiece): 2mm
WPA: 2mm
3D Flow Stem: 2mm
Glass Bubbler: 1.4mm
Black Bent Stem: 2.1mm
Baller Stem: 2.1mm

All the best!
Healthy Rips Team
thanks for clearing that up

seedy53,

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
What's the best way to clean the body? Just dug mine out of a drawer to let a GF use and it is pretty filthy. I'm pretty sure alcohol will fk up this grippy kind of silicone or w/e (thanks HP laptop for teaching me this). Maybe just warn water and dish soap? Lmk if there's a good option.

Top Bottom