Happy 4/20 !!!

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Happy 4/20!! I am feeling so festive today, I just realized this is my first 4/20 since fucking combustion last year!

I treated myself to a Yellowheart Sticky Brick OG courtesy of Scott at @VGOODIEZ . Only ever used my flipbrick so this should be QUITE THE TREAT.

Also, my sister has a NOICE ass lazer machine, really looking forward to getting her to etch me a fractal San Pedro pattern! I think the yellowheart is going to be perfect for the lazer due to its glossy uniform surface.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Happy 4/20!! I am feeling so festive today, I just realized this is my first 4/20 since fucking combustion last year!

I treated myself to a Yellowheart Sticky Brick OG courtesy of Scott at @VGOODIEZ . Only ever used my flipbrick so this should be QUITE THE TREAT.

Also, my sister has a NOICE ass lazer machine, really looking forward to getting her to etch me a fractal San Pedro pattern! I think the yellowheart is going to be perfect for the lazer due to its glossy uniform surface.
Oh man, I have a Yellow Heart myself so I can't wait to see the finished product! Thanks for your support! Happy 420!

Top Bottom