hallucinagenics or psychoactives using a Vaporiser

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Hoping there is some knowledge here on vaping plant materials for different types of hallucinations, Im keen to learn about various leaf, bark , root,resin or oils that havn't been banned yet, or the ones that have been banned and r available despite that such as shrrooms goldtops or blue meanies etc, Hoping this thread has legs cause this seems like difficult info to get

:cheers:

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Good topic. I think C_D has tried vaping peyote.

Moving this to General Vaporization Discussion

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yea I try to vap some cactus ! but I did'nt vap it in big quantity soo I cant tell if you can get hallucination but I got a weird loud stone buzz ...was nice ....and dont vap salvia divinorum ....it dont work with most of the vap cause with SD more heat=more buz so for me the best way to go with is to burn it with a hand torch ....I have some other thing like LSA (from hawaian baby wood rose) and some kratom but I'm scare to vap them LOL lsa is fucking powerfull and kratom hit you like a hammer and send you to bed for 24h LOL ....so I must say that I just did'nt have time yet to spend to vap those herb and seed

Clear_Dome,

Purple-Days

Oh man, a hit of blotter. But who sees that, ever???

This is something I have never thought of. Wow, every few months of my life I realize I don't know it all. :lol:

Just kidding there but, double wow, gotta get out the books and check some temps. Like I said I'll never see it again but it's a neat dream, INSTANT NIRVANA.

So what about dried ground shroom? Gotta ask that too... oops already asked

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

If temps could be right I see where legals like Woodrose and Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seed might be a vaporable idea. Maybe an extract combibed with an herb mix??? Oh man gotta get that garden seed stash out, I think there are Heavenly Blues in there. If not the hardware has seed for sure. Oh man, all of you, if you are onto something you get the prize. The Psychonauts Noble Prize.

Report and honest answers ro follow, I hope. Yeah, fail or not you will hear. I saw HW at the Hardware in the next town. Nicotine and THC work why not add to the list and knowledge? I think things like Peyote and Shrooms which are notorious for nausea might not be as bad if you didn't have to swallow them (I've never had the problem bad but some suffer from ingestion)...

This may be the next leap in vapor. Soooo cooool !

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

Found the Heavenly Blues,
mashed crudely, mixed 50/50 with an herbal remedy.

Started up the session 5:05 PM local and am at 5:35PM local. Have had a laughing twinge, but the Sienfeld 'Mulva ' episode is pretty funny ander normal conditions...

I think this might need a more 'pure' investigation. Time will tell. ......................................
Ears feel warm, visuals normal.

Blowing the remains out into my palm they crumble and the seeds were oily to start of course, so I imagine it is pretty consumed. Higher temps might be needed or the 'product' might not be active.

5:55 no real effect, Sorry...

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

20 HB Morning Glory Seeds roughly crushed and an equal amount of herbal substrate, Vaped over 90 minutes plus a little lag time to get this off. I don't think there is anything to be gained. HBW might give different results. Higher temps might too. Or as likely to destroy the delicate compounds, who knows ?

I'm pretty sure heat is an enemy of this type chemical and it's . . .

Not impressed, and so hope filled ...

All gone. . . :2c:

Purple-Days,

xyz

interesting. there's a plethora of legal smokeables that are supposed to do different things and take you in different directions that i know nothing about but are so interesting at least in theory. would love to have another option for the toolbox.

Cannabudz said:
Hoping there is some knowledge here on vaping plant materials for different types of hallucinations, Im keen to learn about various leaf, bark , root,resin or oils that havn't been banned yet, or the ones that have been banned and r available despite that such as shrrooms goldtops or blue meanies etc, Hoping this thread has legs cause this seems like difficult info to get

:cheers:

xyz,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I've heard Amanita Muscaria can give pleasurable effects when vaporized. Being new to the world of vaporizing, but not psychonautics, I am hoping to find some fly agarics which grow in abundance here and experiment.

Also, I've heard Blue Lotus has pleasurable synergy with THC.

Anyone have anything else to add? One of the reasons I bought a vaporizer was not only for marijuana consumption, but trying out new stuff via vaporization.

SpiralArchitect,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I'm reading Euphoric feeling's from Clary Sage, some places, but no mention of it elsewhere, guess i'll have to find it & experiment.

:science:

Cannabudz,

xyz

i don't know anything about this stuff, about what's what but here's a cattle log of all things pertinent to this discussion:
http://www.basementshaman.com/

Cannabudz said:
I'm reading Euphoric feeling's from Clary Sage, some places, but no mention of it elsewhere, guess i'll have to find it & experiment.

:science:

xyz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
to purple: lysergamides (the active component of morning glories, and lsd is a lysergamide too) have too low of a destruction. lsa starts to break down at room temperature, theyre really rather fragile molecules
so dont try to vape hbwr or mg seeds... and definately dont waste any blotter you manage to get your paws on

as to shrooms, in order to get a really psychedelically active dose, u need to take upwards of 1.5-2 grams... it would be a real bother vaping all that fungus mater... and if it combusts....:o
plus there are concerns with the heat breaking down the psilocin, which is the active chemical in them... there have been many posts over on the shroomery about "can i smoke shrooms?" and th answer by anyone who knows their shit is invariably "no"

the one psychedelic that would be ideal for a vaporizer is DMT (dimethyltryptamine) its an extremely intense, short acting substance that can be extracted from legally available material, if ur interested, go check out a site called the dmt nexus

im pretty much a drug expert... not to brag, but i know my shit... its a result of my obsessive research... i can quote phamacological actions, molecular structures, and effects of pretty much any drug... i know more about the ones im interested in doing though

stick to eating ur shrooms and acid... vape your weed and lotus and shit
lets see ill try o make a list of herbs that might be good
wild dagga, lotus, hops, moth mullien (i cant qute remember much about this one), opium, weed of course...
its late... mebbe ill come up with more later

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
as to shrooms, in order to get a really psychedelically active dose, u need to take upwards of 1.5-2 grams... it would be a real bother vaping all that fungus mater... and if it combusts....yikes
plus there are concerns with the heat breaking down the psilocin, which is the active chemical in them...
Amanita Muscaria doesn't have psilo tho, it's ibotenic acid which converts to Muscimol. I've looked around and really havent foud much information, what do you have to say drug expert? :) Love to hear your input

edit//

Vaporizing hops? What kind of effect would that produce?

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
hops are a sedative effect, its mild compared to weed but its a bit more than placebo... and i bet itd be pretty yasty

sorry for the confusion, shroom usually only referres to the psylocybin-containing ones, in my mind amanitas are a completely different thing
as to amanitas, its a deal of youd have to vape a whole lot of material... which would be very inconvenient, plus the combustion product tastes like shit with fungus matter, so u run the risk of stinking up your vape

from what ive heard, amanitas arent nearly as good as the real (illegal) mushrooms

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Nice info starting upon this, eating's cool by me i'm just trying to think laterally on all this stuff, and use aromatherapy in general more, i just want to step beyond what i'm told to consume, and enjoy the adventures out there to be had, also i'd like to use that huge range of taste and smell wer'e capable of,and perhaps find new way's of connecting those trillions of cell's within the body.

I am just so glad iv'e basically eliminated virtually all toxic substances from my body, Depression is feeling a thing of the past ,after only one month with my extreme diffuser/vape, the only flame iv'e used in this time was for the Vapor genie.

DMT is the next port of call,got a bit to learn first but :science:
:ninja:

Cannabudz,

Purple-Days

Hard to read but it says, "Better living through reckless experimentation"

Thanks, Acolyte of Zinglon, for the info... I was almost certain active molecules would be destroyed but thought some might make it through intact.

Believe me if I ever see blotter I won't be experimenting. It was just a daydream.

Purple-Days,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i would suggest nomans extraction tek for dmt

id also suggest you have a separate whip for it, especially if youre concerned with cntaminating the taste of bud, or u can use the standard dmt pipe, which is a hollowed out light bulb.... the vaporgenie might be ideal for vaping dmt

the flavor of dmt has been described as a sickly sweet burnt plastic, but ppl often dont get enough of a chance to taste it before hurtling into hyperspace :brow::ninja:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Whoa, looks like we picked up some really knowledgeable members over the weekend. :wave:

Tom, did you have a lab coat on for those experiments? :D

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
hehe before i ever tried weed i spent 3 months over on erowid and wikipedia reading as much as i could about everything that interested me.. i picked up quite a lot of knowlege, not only of weed but of psychedelics

i know stuff about opiates and alcohol too, next to nothing about coke and barbituates, because these dont interest me nearly as much as psychedelics (i consider weed to belong to this family)

i make it my policy to know exactly what a drug is, how it works, and where it comes from before i ever consider trying it

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
A responsible and informed drug user? :o :ninja:

How do you think your prior research affected your initial experience(s)?

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
well, i guess it put me at ease to know how it works and whats happening, especially the fact that it doesnt kill brain cells, im somewhat of a health freak as well, but i also think that the experiences provided by psychedelics are useful enough that it warrants any ill effect (within reason)... besides, the drugs i was given by doctors have way worse side effects, and dont provide introspective and useful experiences

my first time smoking i had hash and i fucking tripped out, i think it was a very good introduction

Acolyte of Zinglon,
Top Bottom