Grenco Science - G Pen Pro Herbal Vaporizer

draakjeszijnlief

Hello, this is my first post on this forum.
I have done multiple search hits, but i couldn't find an answer to my question.
I recently bought a G pro. (i have already read that wasn't the best option,
but i've got to do with it for now)
I keep sucking the weed up into the filter. It sticks then to the (metal) filter and it blocks the airflow.
I'm trying to take deep slow hits. But after 2 hits, i have to turn it off and scrape the weed of the filter.
I dont think this is supose to happen, but im not sure if and what i am doing wrong.
Am i not packing enough weed in there? I only use a quarter of the chamber (or i fill it up for like 25 %) could that be the problem? I hope anyone here has some advise for me.
I also find that the weed is turning brown pretty quick (also on lowest setting)
Thank you!

draakjeszijnlief,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Hi, Welcome to FC! :wave:

While I dont have a GPro, I think I can give you a place to start...

Less fine grind: If you're grinding your herbs, grind less fine. Those plastic triangle tooth grinders might not be a bad place to start. Offering a medium grind and are pretty cost effective.

Or find an additional filtering medium that fits in the oven? Another screen perhaps on the top of the load of herbs?

Good Luck!

DDave,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
There is a very blury line with vapourizers,

I couldn't have a petrol car, and sell it as electric...

I couldn't have an old black and white tv and market it as a 4k smart tv...

There are rules denoting what advertising can and can't say with regards to a product...

I think vapourizers should have to be tested for the level of combustion and carcinogens released...

If these levels are too high (more than traces), then the device should not be able to be marketed as a vapourizer.

When I used to smoke joints. The bit behind the cherry was vapouring, but I didn't tell everyone it was a vape.

I think some industry standards are needed.

kellya86,

kvivs

Hello everyone!

I am new to the site, and also new to vaping. I received a G-pro portable herbal vaporizer as a Christmas gift, and I'm not sure if I'm using it correctly. I've been smoking for approximately 4 years, daily for the past year. I typically use either a bong or a joint. I've read a lot online about how combustion is what gives you the body high, as it's burning nasty chemicals that aren't given off when using a convection vape. That's all good with me, but I still do not find as much of a "mental" effect per say as I do with a joint or bong. Just wondering if any one else has had the same experience, or what suggestions anyone may have as to what I could do. I've tried using all 3 different heat settings, and packing the chamber full and about 3/4 way and haven't noticed much of a difference. Is a certain temperature better for weed? Is this a decent or subpar vape? Trying to trouble shoot, any help is greatly appreciated :)

kvivs,
Reactions: kellya86

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Welcome to fc and welcome to vaping, I smoked for 16 years before finding how much better vaping was.

I do not own a g pen so I cannot advise you on technique.

As you have come from bongs, I think you would need a desktop unit to accompany your pen. I think this would help you, I feel you may struggle to satisfy yourself with the pen alone.

But you have adequate the first step and that's what's important.

I wouldn't have been able to fuck
combustion with a portable alone.

I use and arizer eq at home and a flowermate as a portable. But the flowermate is just a filler, it will never kick the shit out of me like the eq does every night, with little herb too.

You still get a 'body' high from vaping too. You just don't get carbon monoxide poisening, oxygen deprevation and benzene poisening. This is what hits your head when you smoke or bong. Vaping affects take a little longer to kick in, but are much stronger when they do.

If you have any xmas money I strongly advise you purchase an eq, it's 120 quid and will pay for itself in the first month of saves weed and no tobacco.

I really hope you stick with this and figure your pen out. Vaping Is so rewarding compared to smoking.

Happy xmas....

kvivs

Welcome to fc and welcome to vaping, I smoked for 16 years before finding how much better vaping was.

I do not own a g pen so I cannot advise you on technique.

As you have come from bongs, I think you would need a desktop unit to accompany your pen. I think this would help you, I feel you may struggle to satisfy yourself with the pen alone.

But you have adequate the first step and that's what's important.

I wouldn't have been able to fuck
combustion with a portable alone.

I use and arizer eq at home and a flowermate as a portable. But the flowermate is just a filler, it will never kick the shit out of me like the eq does every night, with little herb too.

You still get a 'body' high from vaping too. You just don't get carbon monoxide poisening, oxygen deprevation and benzene poisening. This is what hits your head when you smoke or bong. Vaping affects take a little longer to kick in, but are much stronger when they do.

If you have any xmas money I strongly advise you purchase an eq, it's 120 quid and will pay for itself in the first month of saves weed and no tobacco.

I really hope you stick with this and figure your pen out. Vaping Is so rewarding compared to smoking.

Happy xmas....

Thank-you very much for all the info! I will have to look into the eq :)

kvivs,

Hubs88

Feeling The Buzz
Sorry for bumping this thread but the forum would not let me start a new one for this vape. Mods can fix it as they see fit.

G Pen Elite by Grenco Science.

I first saw a YouTube review of this vaporizer and it immediately got my attention. I did some research and after seeing it's features and beautiful design I had to have one. This is really a fine vaporizer with a hi-tech stealth design and excellent build quality. It's large ceramic oven heats up fast and the temp is fully adjustable. After using my Elite I can say I'm truly impressed with every aspect of it so I am a bit puzzled as to why it doesn't already have it's own thread here on FU so now it does. Best deal I found for it was from www.vape-smart.com for $152 with a free mouthpiece. The manufacturer's website www.gpen.com has a similar deal. When I use this vape it is like using a hi-tech tool from the future. I hope you have the same feeling.

Here is a posted review. http://thevape.guide/g-pen-elite-vaporizer-review/

And one of the YouTube reviews.

Hubs88,

Vape-Jack Lee

Sorry for bumping this thread but the forum would not let me start a new one for this vape. Mods can fix it as they see fit.

G Pen Elite by Grenco Science.

I first saw a YouTube review of this vaporizer and it immediately got my attention. I did some research and after seeing it's features and beautiful design I had to have one. This is really a fine vaporizer with a hi-tech stealth design and excellent build quality. It's large ceramic oven heats up fast and the temp is fully adjustable. After using my Elite I can say I'm truly impressed with every aspect of it so I am a bit puzzled as to why it doesn't already have it's own thread here on FU so now it does. Best deal I found for it was from www.vape-smart.com for $152 with a free mouthpiece. The manufacturer's website www.gpen.com has a similar deal. When I use this vape it is like using a hi-tech tool from the future. I hope you have the same feeling.

Here is a posted review. http://thevape.guide/g-pen-elite-vaporizer-review/

And one of the YouTube reviews.
Yea seems elegant one, hows working

Vape-Jack Lee,
Top Bottom