Green Eggs & Ham

farscaper

So, I would like to share a really easy way to go medible with your breakfast.

Mind you this is a green egg sandwich, the ham is optional :tup:
This is a recipe that I learned in the "Soy Lecithin as a Potentiator" thread via luchiano so i will post his original comment as i think that the starting point for this thread should start there.

I just realized, an easy way to get an effect from ingesting cannabis is to make an egg sandwich. Don't get me wrong the b6 & psylium husk with a drink is good, but for now, just make an egg sandwich with the herb/concentrate, and that should work.

What you do is melt about two tablespoons of butter(not margarine), cook 2-3 eggs that have been whisked with the herb/concentrate, then eat. RIGHT AFTER eating, take your multivitamin, assuming it has b6 in it. Drink a cup of water to help speed up the digestion.

This worked for a friend of mine, and he was zoning.

part 1 - If you know how to make good eatn oil, move on to part 2 or read if u wish.
What I did was make a batch of active edible coconut oil (spectrum expeller pressed coconut oil).
My oil or rather this batch of oil was made with BHO run remains (i.e. the plant material after extraction) that was washed for several days in everclear. I then winterized for far to long and filtered it further with a 235 mesh stainless steel screen... again very overkill. this oil had every intent to turn into a vapeable oil so i had filtered that far it would not be necessary in fact maybe a better idea not to filter so much out. a simple tea screen would be fine.
I purged off the everclear using a fan and some heat from below provided by a pancake griddle. once the everclear was purged i added coconut oil and lecithin to the oil. it should be noted that again i was using sub par lecithin harvested from the bellies of gel caps intended for oral use... it would be advisable to try using the granuals and in fact i will be ordering some :nod:.

I heated it and stirred it with a spoon until the solution reached emulsion. then i froze it and thawed it for use.
part 2 - the green eggs!
Keeping in mind that you have to actually cook your eggs I didn't think there would be much benefit in decarbing anything intentionally up to this point... and i think that is where a lot of people have trouble is they start by actually decarbing the flowers first then adding it to coconut oil and trying to strain... i said lets bypass the whole fats issue and go for total absorption by doing a long soak ethanol extraction then adding that oil to the cooking oil...
anyway...:rolleyes: I used 2 eggs and 3 teaspoons of "my" oil (your oil may vary) along with a splash of half and half creamer and some of the usual spices. this was cooked at 300f in as scrambled manor with cheese tossed in.
part 3 - finale
So i toasted 2 pieces of wheat toast and put a piece of cheese on it, slapped my eggs down which did not fit on the toast :drool: i took a single lecithin gel and a b12 i had around. drank my coffee and ate my green egg sandwich. followed it up with a bit of water.
for me, this was an all day body calm buzz. wonderful with just a little vape action to top off cause this current batch of oil lacks most of the cerebral effects.
I plan to continue to use this as my breakfast since i typically... so not eat until well into the afternoon... so this gets me eating and gets me happy :smug:

Top Bottom