Graveda Medic +

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Here is a new convection vaporizer designed in Germany by Graveda. I think the manufacturer is Topbond cause the body looks a lot like the NOVAE 2 ,but the mouthpiece is different also the chamber is aluminum and not ceramic,so the concept can be claimed original.Sadly there arent any pictures of the herb chamber available atm ,neither a video. Mouthpiece is similar to the x-vape fog,but it is completely remove-able,held by magnets and there isnt a silicone seal inside. Price is 118 euro. I have mixed feelings bout the logo,also think stainless would have been better than aluminum,but that is mostly personal preference.
graveda-vaporizer-medic-verdampfer-mit-keramik-mundstuck-konvektion-medicplusICxRDUsu78bdv.jpg
graveda-vaporizer-medic-verdampfer-mit-keramik-mundstuck-konvektion-medicplus.jpg

From the Site
The MEDIC+ product is our new flagship model. A product that is 100% designed by Graveda in Germany, with a well thought out style and a lot of steam that you can expect.
With the Graveda MEDIC+ vaporizer, everything is possible in order to vaporize any kind of grass, whether if they are dry flowers, leaves or other plant parts.
Just like its big brothers, the chamber is made of aluminium and heats up very quickly, keeping the heat in a continuous way. The Graveda vaporizer can operate within the temperature range of 80 C to 220 C in 1 C steps. Moreover, each person may obtain the active ingredients they wish to extract from the herbs.
The MEDIC+ dry herb vaporizer with convection technology will inspire you from the first breath. The steam generation is phenomenal for a device in this price range. No matter if it is a deep airflow or a "single breath", the Graveda MEDIC+ is relevant for everyone if you look at its convection system. We have developed the MEDIC+ item in order to launch a device that is suitable not only to patients, but also to leisure users thanks to its excellent price. No compromises!
As we have almost completely abandoned with plastic, the casing heats up.
Consider this detail before buying the article! Of course, such casing will heat up due to the radiant heat generated after about 5 minutes at 220 degrees. The maximum temperature of the housing is 37 degrees, which you can feel as "hot". However, this is definitely harmless. Of course, the use of plastic would be cooler for everyone. In addition, at Graveda we would like to reduce the amount of unused plastic around the planet.
The cooling unit, in other words, the nozzle and the cover are also made of metal/ceramics and are therefore very robust.
This makes them easy to clean. The cooling unit has a removable strainer. Its nozzle can be easily removed. This component can then be completely cleaned with alcohol. The herb chamber is equipped with a removable grill that keeps the air channel free. When cleaning the chamber, alcohol can also be applied.
The herbs can either be put directly into the chamber (Important: a grid is needed). If you wish, the capsules can be filled with these natural components (not included in the package). You can put them into their respective chambers.
This is especially convenient for patients. The estimated amount of materials needed to fill the chamber is 0.2-0.4 herbs. Moreover, an amount that is between 0.2 and 0.3 herbs will be used by using the dosing capsule (depending on the filling procedure and the degree of crushing).
What is the best about this vaporizer? Its replaceable battery! We have a standard 18650 battery (LG battery) that can be easily removed. The 18650 battery is more or less standard for electronic cigarettes and therefore easy to maintain. You can use any 18650 battery as a spare or replacement battery. Such object allows you maximum mobility, thus avoiding restrictions during the vaporization phase.
  • A Graveda vaporizer with a 2200 mAh battery
  • A ceramics nozzle with high-quality hinges. Colour: Black.
  • Light air flow. Therefore, deep amounts of air are allowed into the lungs. It can also be "blown" without any problems.
  • Chamber capacity: 0.2 - 0.4 (herbs)
  • The device can be equipped with a capsule (not included)
  • High-quality, easy to clean camera
  • Charging via Micro USB (cable included)
  • Temperature range: 80 C - 220 C (in 1 C steps)
  • Convection system (simple breezes and large amounts of steam)
  • Product designed by the manufacturer Graveda in Germany
  • Modes: N ("Normal mode") and S ("Session mode")
  • In the "Session mode" you can set the desired time and temperature. This mode starts, for example, at 190 degrees and increases to the set temperature during the session (Example: It increases by 5 degrees every 30 seconds).
  • Metal box: The metal box heats up within 5 minutes up to 220 degrees (37 degrees for the case temperature). This is normal and harmless, but also unavoidable when no plastic materials are used.
  • Customer service, contact people and company's headquarters: Germany

nopapers_justvapors

High-quality, easy to clean camera? lol

I don't think this is Topbond, since they state that they're a 'young company', but this DOES look a lot like the Novea 2. The look and placement of the buttons, placement of the display and the way things are displayed (though the Novae uses bars to show how much power is left), location of the battery and the same type of lid, same temp range and dual vape modes. The Novae 2 has a stronger battery though @ 3200mah, still larger than most new vapes.

I agree with you on the logo and stainless steel chamber.

Interesting new brand I had not heard of before 😀

nopapers_justvapors,

SimonSpeakeasy

Could the mods please move this to 'live' channel.
Looks very interesting. Ticks my most important boxes - removable battery & 1 degree increments.
I'd like to know how the chamber capacity compares with the Davince Miqro, especially as the Medic+ states "0.2 - 0.4" and the Miqro "0.1g to 0.25g". The pics don't show if there's a ''pearl' or similar to adjust the capacity. 0.4g would be a pretty big chamber (to my mind anyway).
And I'd love to know if the draw is restrictive.
No dimensions are given unfortunately.
It would be helpful if the manufacturer would post on this thread . . .

SimonSpeakeasy,

Abysmal Vapor

Here is the manual ! Dimensions 115x65 mm

Abysmal Vapor

Thx ,dude ! They actually got back to me and offered to send me a b-ware unit once they get one. So hopefully i will able to share firsthand impressions in near future :)) !

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Thx ,dude ! They actually got back to me and offered to send me a b-ware unit once they get one. So hopefully i will able to share firsthand impressions in near future :)) !

Ask them to send you a POD, for flower. They sell them separately, so doubtful there would be one in the package. Looking at their “wording”, it is mostly likely made in China, not Germany, but it looks good. Also wondering if it really just convection, as that imbedded oven looks like so many other devices that are hybrid.

RustyOldNail,

SimonSpeakeasy

it is mostly likely made in China, not Germany

For sure, especially as they emphasise "designed in Germany" and "produced under strict German quality control". But so are the vast majority of vapes. If they're serious about their quality control, then it shouldn't make much of a difference.
I'd also be interested in seeing a diagram (or something) which gives an indication of the flow of air relative to the heating element and the herb chamber.
Ease of cleaning is also important to me.

@RustyOldNail

Out of interest, why do you ask about the pods? I've never used them before and I wonder if I'm missing something. Do you advocate them and if so, why? Is it a cleaning thing?

RustyOldNail

For sure, especially as they emphasise "designed in Germany" and "produced under strict German quality control". But so are the vast majority of vapes. If they're serious about their quality control, then it shouldn't make much of a difference.
I'd also be interested in seeing a diagram (or something) which gives an indication of the flow of air relative to the heating element and the herb chamber.

@RustyOldNail

Out of interest, why do you ask about the pods? I've never used them before and I wonder if I'm missing something. Do you advocate them and if so, why? Is it a cleaning thing?

I use pods in my Mighty for portability and ease of cleaning.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I like the form factor and aesthetics.

I'm curious what that mouthpiece disassembly looks like and how easy or difficult it might be for cleaning. Hopefully that mouthpiece is large enough diameter to squeeze a qtip through.

RustyOldNail

Don’t see it offered on any US “English” sites. I’m looking at the Chinese XMax ACE, for an moderate priced 18650 replaceable battery, conduction vape. My Mighty is great, just looking at something smaller, with replaceable battery option. I have an Ambit, to hot to vape direct, I use that through water only, cheap, internal battery, so will eventually fail.

RustyOldNail,

lookhigh

FC member
An interesting looking vape 🍿:popcorn:
Not full convection? it states with convection technology,

lookhigh,

Kins

@RustyOldNail

The only other vapes designed in Germany are Storz & Bickel. I'm guessing the electronics are "made" in China. The "vast majority" of vapes are not Made or produced in Germany. That's just a strange idea....

Top Bottom