• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Grav vs High Standard or others

That large incline bubbler you speak of, what vapes do you use on it?
Honestly, I haven’t been using it much lately since I have a VapBong now. I was using it with my Woodscents and Dynavap, but it’s probably a bit too large for those vapes to be optimal. It would probably be awesome with any of the heavies though. Flowerpot/herborizer/elev8r/supreme/etc.

Spike11552

Honestly, I haven’t been using it much lately since I have a VapBong now. I was using it with my Woodscents and Dynavap, but it’s probably a bit too large for those vapes to be optimal. It would probably be awesome with any of the heavies though. Flowerpot/herborizer/elev8r/supreme/etc.
That’s exactly why I’m asking! I got a Elev8r with a disorderly conduct enail coming (just for the email it sent out today) and already own a g43 and my current DHgate sidematrix does a decent job but I think I may be due for an upgrade.

mixchu69

That’s exactly why I’m asking! I got a Elev8r with a disorderly conduct enail coming (just for the email it sent out today) and already own a g43 and my current DHgate sidematrix does a decent job but I think I may be due for an upgrade.
@Spike11552 , you got my interest too. Thinking about grabbing the inline (I have a decent size glass collection but no inlines). I also have the DC elev8er coming and would use for my showerhead

Socks And Sandals

Well for the record.. I won't be dealing with Grav ever again.. It's hard to support any company that false advertises their products. I may have OCD when it comes to my glass but I expect as a consumer.. exactly what was pictured unless there is a disclaimer that says otherwise. It's not just Grav that pulls this shit either, It's many of the US. retailers.. Brother's with Glass, and Dab farm just to name a few.

I won't go into what Happened with me and a Grav customer service agent.. but Lets just say, I ended up accepting a drop down from them that I shouldn't have. With the label facing upside down with the male end facing down. The exact opposite of what is pictured on their website.

While the customer service agent did go out of her way to get me a perfect drop down, Grav apparently isn't selling what is pictured. Be warned and remember, many of our US based online retailers do this too but at least some of them put in a disclaimer like this:

* Product Featured Is Just An Example – Logos May Be Different

But in the end, I honestly don't mind a chinese piece if it's as flawless as my 14mm female shower head from CH.. but in the end, I'd rather buy American when I can and I never do DH Gate... not with my OCD..

Check out Custom Creations C2 here in CA if you're that concerned about U.S. Glass.. My 50mm ratchet bubbler is absolutely flawless for use with my Evo and Flowerpot. It didn't break the bank either.. :p

view

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Well for the record.. I won't be dealing with Grav ever again.. It's hard to support any company that false advertises their products. I may have OCD when it comes to my glass but I expect as a consumer.. exactly what was pictured unless there is a disclaimer that says otherwise. It's not just Grav that pulls this shit either, It's many of the US. retailers.. Brother's with Glass, and Dab farm just to name a few.

I won't go into what Happened with me and a Grav customer service agent.. but Lets just say, I ended up accepting a drop down from them that I shouldn't have. With the label facing upside down with the male end facing down. The exact opposite of what is pictured on their website.

While the customer service agent did go out of her way to get me a perfect drop down, Grav apparently isn't selling what is pictured. Be warned and remember, many of our US based online retailers do this too but at least some of them put in a disclaimer like this:

* Product Featured Is Just An Example – Logos May Be Different

But in the end, I honestly don't mind a chinese piece if it's as flawless as my 14mm female shower head from CH.. but in the end, I'd rather buy American when I can and I never do DH Gate... not with my OCD..

Check out Custom Creations C2 here in CA if you're that concerned about U.S. Glass.. My 50mm ratchet bubbler is absolutely flawless for use with my Evo and Flowerpot. It didn't break the bank either.. :p

view
Yea I had two of the same grav pieces that had a lot of variance between them. That’s why I looked for American made

Socks And Sandals

Good for you. I refuse to support a company with double standards like Grav. I spoke to a CS agent over the phone and their policy on their sand blasted labels: "As long as it's printed on and not fading, it's ok and if the label is facing the exact OPPOSITE direction as is shown in the description, that's ok too"

I hate to sound like a dick but seriously fuck them. And they aren't the only company that has false images in their product descriptions. They make me happy to have bought a $40 dollar Shott Glass dropdown instead of their thin and generic crap.

I could go off on Dynavap too but I wont.. I'm so disappointed in their piss poor over rated crack pipe.. Got off the phone with them too.. very disappointed with both companies actually.

GoldenBud

Something tells me that if High Standard glass was really worthes the price - they would never take their model Syndey for showing their collection. when your product is really worthes it you don't take a perfect model for its advertising - or maybe I'm wrong and the "regular" people, not vaping nerds, are thinking otherwise?

Ripstar

Does anyone have the Goo Roo Perc bubbler, HD 3 Piece bubbler or the Old School Color bubbler? Wondering on sizing for them. Wish it listed it....

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Does anyone have the Goo Roo Perc bubbler, HD 3 Piece bubbler or the Old School Color bubbler? Wondering on sizing for them. Wish it listed it....
Some people in this thread have the HD3, and possibly the others. arb prolly has them

Top Bottom