• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Grasshopper Modification Thread.

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
I see a Grasshopper Modification thread in our future, so I figured beat the mods to it, and start one. :)

I know, why modify a great device with a lifetime warranty? Why not?

Who is going to be the first to cut the back end off the hopper and fit up 510 threads?

I really wonder if the stainless heater would work in the new stainless wire mode on these tc device?

I have also thought about wireing it for some desktop power? Yes, a one inch face melter. Lol

From pictures posted of the back ends that have come apart, I am not clear on how the gh changes power settings to the board but it looks mechanical to me. Any ideas?

No hopper yet here yet to play with but we might as well get thinking about it.

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
What are the battery specs? Maybe just wire in a power converter?

I know it's 3.7v battery, (smaller than a 18650) but I am looking for the amp hour specs.
A step down power converter would be the way to go on a desktop hack as I think the voltage is controlled through the dial mechanically by different resistance wires on the neg side of the battery?
I need to search for the exploded GH back end picture again.

I should make a want ad for a used, dented or broken grasshopper from those that don't want to send it back in for repairs ;)

Top Bottom