• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Government weed shops. For it or against it?

nickolas

I honestly don’t like the way the legal market is drifting towards serving the interests of a few big companies and their investors. I’d like to see the feds ditch the venture capitalists and lic lots of small scale personal grows and establish a peer to peer sale system similar to eBay. This way everyone that can get a lic can have a chance at making a buck and the gov would still get a cut, but at this point I don’t see such a thing coming to pass on a national level.

arb

Semi shaved ape
I honestly don’t like the way the legal market is drifting towards serving the interests of a few big companies and their investors. I’d like to see the feds ditch the venture capitalists and lic lots of small scale personal grows and establish a peer to peer sale system similar to eBay. This way everyone that can get a lic can have a chance at making a buck and the gov would still get a cut, but at this point I don’t see such a thing coming to pass on a national level.
Gonna be all Phillip morris and Anheuser Busch up in this bitch.......my prediction.
😵

Vaporware

I don’t know where you live, but congratulations if it’s a country where more than a few politicians aren’t completely in the pockets of the wealthy and large corporations.

As much as our politicians in the US talk about supporting “small business”, they’re more likely to ban home growing than let you make a profit off of it. The “small businesses” they support here are not even small scale grows and dispensaries, they’re the ones that are buying those up and waiting to be bought by a company like phillip morris or anheuser busch (if they’re not already owned by them).

Top Bottom