• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Got Wood?

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
Since almost every device and question I could think of was already covered in some way in this kickass forum, I thought I'd make my first topic post a compilation thread on, you guessed it, wood vapes :D

My first vape was the amazing bong-converting piece, the Vaporstar, and it really turned me on to wood pieces. No pun intended.
But seriously, I've really come to appreciate the simplicity and style that I've seen in wooden vapes, especially since coming here to fc and finding like 6 new wood models I'd never even heard of before.

Basically post anything and everything you want to related to wooden vapes in general, any models you enjoy and how/where/when/...why? you use them, comparisons (That give credit where its due, aka comparison that make :peace: not :mad:), or anything else that is worth typing. Pictures are more than welcome provided they are not in opposition to anyone's wishes who has claim to the photo/vape in question.

Since I'm not 100% sure about how such a thread would fit into forum rules, I'll put up the disclaimer that any model specific questions should go in their respective threads.

Toast trees in trees :ko:

sneezyjesus,

hopandstop

I have a PD and a VaporGenie. Both are wonderful at what they do.

The PD is my everyday all-day unit. Never disappoints. Sturdy and can easily survive any supposed apocalypse. Great job, Tom and Pammy!

And the PD is not only a great vaporizer, but something awesome to look at and use. Even show off. I had a made-in-China vape before, which was an eyesore and caused complaints from the girlfriend. With the PD there are no complaints.

And after applying the buzz butter it's like you have something new.

VaporGenie is a great portable unit and definitely serves it's purpose when away from the PD. I'd say they are a great budget-friendly wooden combo.

hopandstop,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
Thats's awesome, it sounds like you really like your PD! That's really reassuring for me to hear yet another satisfied pd fan; I'm getting one soon and I'm feeling more and more confident that I'll really enjoy it. And such sweet look to it too! I could imagine how much the china vape probably stuck out in your room, while i bet people rarely even notice your pd. And if they do I would guess it's only to compliment that cool "wooden ornament" ;)

Also nice on the genie, I'm actually buying one of those as well for an amsterdam trip I'm taking in november. It looked sturdy enough to be put to some good use :ko:

sneezyjesus,

Rin101

I love my VaporGenie..I use it all the time in my dorm room, and a couple times I have vaped in the bathroom at the movie theater after having my ticket ripped :lol:

Rin101,

Psychonautics

Love my VaporGenie as well :lol:
It's built like a friggen' rock!
One of the biggest cons for the VG is that it is pretty much limited to non-draft conditions :ko:

I want to get a PD for my next wood, but the waitlist is making me hesitant :(

Psychonautics,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Purple Days, LB, and my roomie I am renting to has a VapeBro's that never gets used. I got wood.

IAmKrazy2,
Top Bottom