• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Got Paintball experience?

Have you ever played painball

• Total voters

thesoloman

Just wondering if anyone on here is into paintball?
Edit: if a mod reads this please change painbaill to paintball, thanks. i posted too many dabs deep haha

thesoloman,
Reactions: Tweek

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
I haven't but I am super interested. is it a cheap sport with good thrills?

Elluzion,

AdmiralAlpacha

Paintball was one of my first passions. I played ALOT usually twice a week in high school. I never played on a team but I did practice with one.

It's an incredibly fun sport and Id recommend it to anyone.

I sure do miss it, if I ever find myself in a better position medically the first thing I plan to do is buy my gear back.

AdmiralAlpacha,
Reactions: VapoRoor

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Me and my buddies constructed a field out on some farm land a friend owns. So I have been playing about once a week for the past 6 or so months. Sucks ass in the summer though, I never thought I would miss playing paintball in 30 degree weather haha

Paintball can be fairly affordable IME. I own a Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum that I bought for $115 shipped brand new, and my air tank was $25. Paint cost me $30-$35 dollars for a case of 2000 and that can usually last me two days of full playing, so that two weeks of paint for me. I also lay down heavy suppression fire, so I waste A LOT of paint. Our air refills are $1 thanks to a close by paintball shop that we are probably jkeeping in business lol

Dabs and paintball is just a good time.

YeeeBuddy

I haven't but I am super interested. is it a cheap sport with good thrills?

It is definitely a thrill but it isn't exactly cheap. Its not bad if you already have a gun and just go out somewhere and go at it with some friends but going to actual paintball places with awesome courses can add up. Also like anything you can get a cheaper paintball gun for 100-200 but i know guys who have spent thousands on top of the line guns/equipment. I used to play back in highschool but it was hard to afford it without a job. It is a rush though, really gets your blood flowing.

YeeeBuddy,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Yeah, courses are definitely expensive. The average $15 entry fee around here isn't too bad, but all the fields around me except one makes you buy their paint, which they markup A LOT. So that's $90 a case of 2000 paintballs. It's fun to do that every now and then, but to me shooting 12-16 year olds with $90 paint isn't my idea of cool or fun haha Paying that much and not being able to vape/dab after games is just silly to me. That's half the fun of it, being stoned out of your mind and trying to actually play aggressive. It's hilarious to watch 8 stoners play each other.

I am lucky to have some amazing courses here though, like CPX sports. Amazing fields there.

aesthyrian,

Tweek

When I was a kid, we used to chase each other around 20 acres of forest with sling shots loaded with stones. You didn't want to get hit. My older brother even started training our german shepherd to hunt me down.

Tweek,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
WARNING! WARNING! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!!

If you guys are like me, and suffer horribly from VAS and GAS, then you will definitely want to avoid the financial plauge that is PAS. Not only is paintball an expensive sport from the start, but once you start collecting markers you might find yourself thinking about the easiest way to rob a bank :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I love paintball but prefer airsoft because it is cheaper, easier and less messy.

AdmiralAlpacha

If you guys are like me, and suffer horribly from VAS and GAS, then you will definitely want to avoid the financial plauge that is PAS. Not only is paintball an expensive sport from the start, but once you start collecting markers you might find yourself thinking about the easiest way to rob a bank :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I love paintball but prefer airsoft because it is cheaper, easier and less messy.

Listen to this man, Marker acquisition was a serious problem for myself. They don't come cheap, and they are just all so cool haha

AdmiralAlpacha,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
What is this airsoft and how does one play? :D

Pretty much the same as paintball, but you use small plastic BB's instead of paintballs, and most of the guns run off spring power or electric motors so there is no CO2 to worry about. It's awesome!

CentiZen,

YeeeBuddy

Airsoft is quite fun as well and like centizen said a lot cheaper. While not as heart pumping as paintball it's pretty close. Getting shot with airsoft bb"s doesn't hurt like a paintball, I think that's part of what makes PB such a rush, getting hit doesn't feel good.

YeeeBuddy,

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
My cousin said paint has changed over the years for less IMPACT and more SPLATTER?

In the past, Hell yeah it hurt, when I used to play back in the day with my friends in the forest and our unregulated velocity, haha.
What a blast man, still got 3 old school guns and the new tech out now! ahhh my Paintball Acquisition Syndrome is kickin in. Must retreat!

VapoRoor,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah

hahah Myself and several of my other friends still rock just Tippmann 98's and we are content. I rather buy more vapes haha But I do have one friend who no joke has spent $2000+ within a year at our paintball shop. It's pretty sad actually :mental:

aesthyrian,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

lwien

Experience like this? Ummm..............nope. Don't have the balls for this.

rix0.jpg

lwien,
Top Bottom