Completed GLASS

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20220730-002234202.jpg

Selling some more glass as I bought way too much lately so these need to see more use from someone else! All function pretty great and are also in perfect condition ofcourse.
Please see my other glass sale post here:

PXL-20220730-001847568.jpg

US-made Dabbing Warehouse 42-slit reverse shower head rig with wide base and narrow mouthpiece, comes in a nice foam padded case in box and brand new never used bowl (can also include some free accessories depending what you might need, vinegar will remove the logos btw) SOLD
PXL-20220730-002046235.jpg

Official authentic Pinnacle water tool, 14 mm hydro tube, has circ perc and subtle frosted logo, very thick glass (that opaque line is removable, just needs a better cleaner than I have) will include this 14 mm U-turn adapter so you can also use it as a j-hook style setup (and other accessories if you need them) $30 + shipping
PXL-20220730-002354143.jpg

SunshineStore cup bubbler, with 9-slit shower head perc, goose natty neck mouthpiece, very thick glass, 14 mm female (including bowl or whatever else you need)
SOLD

All prices are flexible, PayPal G&S, just let me know if you are interested in anything and feel free to ask any questions, also going to be selling a G43 setup (has been converted to rubies, still comes with the glass beads, and other accessories, along with mod and injector bowl if desired) also a steel Sai+ (with five quartz buckets and heaters, Ti bucket and heater, plus 510mod bottomless banger) soon if you'd like to bundle with the glass... Thanks for looking! :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom