Glass with straw type mouthpiece

sparrowman

Coming from joints, I'm really need a fan of the standard bong / bubbler type mouthpieces. Looking instead for those that use straws instead.

Herborizer do one as does ehle, are there any others I might have missed?

sparrowman,

Texus

Really love the pinched end of the Herboroizer Sherlock, and that can also be gotten as a 14mm male bent piece that can then attach to 14mm female on bubbler etc of your choice.

Texus,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You can get one custom made by Oregon glass blower, or Nicholas the French stem maker also does this (@Chicken No Name) quite well!

And I've actually seen a variety of glass pieces on DHgate that will fill your needs... I'll try to remember to post here the next one I see there!

Also depends on the vape you are using, like Tetra has a lot of options for this! And those stems can work in other vapes sometimes...

MoltenTiger

A cup style dab rig might be worth a try

DSC_0070__88155.1492810274.JPG

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
A cup style dab rig might be worth a try

DSC_0070__88155.1492810274.JPG

Yeah, and GRAV has some nice ones, like this example:

media_55956d66-47f3-48e1-af73-6ec7251bb91e_1024x1024@2x.jpg

But if you don't want glass, and actually want something in joint size and function, then you want a Dynavap vape.

Screen-Shot-2021-11-11-at-1-32-39-AM.png

Shit Snacks

Yeah exactly, I was thinking like these are the other option or the soda can style, also oil drum style, definitely saw one of those that is just clear, oil drum shape without the label stuff, from some seller...

badbee

If you don't mind a whip try a Magic Flight Orbiter or one of the globes from sneakypetestore.com. The Orbiter seems ridiculously small at first but I use it for everything: Vapcaps to a ball modded Silver Surfer. I got a china made matrix sidecar rig last year (similar to what everyone buys) and never use it.

badbee,

Shit Snacks

Okay this is my favorite one, for the mouthpiece, and unique design, inline perc, plus color glass... kind of neutral on the silly beer mug part lol probably would have already bought it if they were selling just one, but if you and eight other people want to go in together with me...? :rofl:
Screenshot_20211112-013405.png

Also really want this from them, but it is 100 or 200 units! An actual cup/ bubbler...
Screenshot_20211112-013921.png

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: jedge
Top Bottom