Glass Symphony XLR 220V with Auber rdk-200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis

SOLD.

I have a brand new Glass Symphony XLR (220V) for sale with brand new Auber rdk-200 controller. I only used it for 24 hours as a trial on my quest to try as many of the top desktops as possible to find the one that best suits my needs.

Unfortunately, the Symphony is another true heavy hitter which I can't tolerate due to unusual allergy and respiratory issues.
It is an outstanding and revolutionary vaporizer, in perfect mint condition. Boxed up and ready to ship. I simply wish to recoup as much of my outlay as possible to fund my next and final acquistion, having tested several top desktops lately.

I ordered 3 bowls total as backups, and for variety with 2 different bowl styles.

Included is :
-Glass Symphony XLR 220V,
-1 × "Stadium" bowl,
-2 × "Funnel" bowls with fine mesh installed,
-Spare unused screens for all bowls as included by Jojo the inventor,
-Auber rdk-200 controller.

Jojo strongly recommended the Auber controllers. He has tested numerous PID's out to find the best configuration for the Symphony. I have already followed his instructions and entered the PID settings for optimal Glass Symphony performance.

I paid the shipping and duties on the parcels from US, so taking a reasonable loss, I would like to sell altogether for £270 shipped within UK.

Postage to Europe will be a little extra depending on location. I can get exact shipping quotes for various destinations.

The only thing I dont have is a stand to offer. I did order a bunsen burner tripod stand from a link @jojo monkey gave me but when it arrived it really wasn't fit for purpose, far too unstable.
I was using a simple glass bowl which worked perfectly:

Some owners use a tray, plate or are improvising their own stands. Jojo is still scheming to come up with a suitable stand to offer.

Any questions are welcome, in case I missed any details. Thanks for reading.:tup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom