Glass Question... Where would I find one of these?

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Ok I am looking for just the mouthpiece part. Not the bubbler. Where can I find the attachable mouthpiece? I cannot find anything locally. I don't know the local glassblowers, nor how too find them.

Reason I am asking is I would like too use one with my Vaporstar.
img.php

now granted I am also shopping for a inline bubbler, I want too get this first for my VS.
Weed Star has something similar but the part that goes up to the mouth is too big for my liking.

DevoTheStrange,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Wow those are perfect.
yeah I am just looking for a 14mm mouth piece for now.
I don't need 18mm but it will do the job if it is all I can find.
and I thought about getting an ashcatcher to go along with the mouth piece. I would also like an Inline as well.
but my priority right now is just finding the mouthpiece. Like I said I want too use it with my vaporstar
I am not really buying it too use with anything else.
I want too use my glass pieces I have now with water, and I want something else too have for my vaporstar. I eventually want too upgrade my bongs too bigger and better pieces.

How does that site accept payment? money order? paypal?

DevoTheStrange,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Ordering info is one of the tabs on the left hand side. :cool:

After checking it looks like paypal? Says they're working on credit cards, and said money orders weren't ideal, so I guess that leaves paypal. I've never used that site to actually purchase anything but it seems to be legit since the stock rotates so frequently with decent product and top end names.

Durden,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
thanks, I emailed them, they do paypal. I think I am going to order that piece next week

DevoTheStrange,

itriplots

fuck ive been trying to remember the name of that website for a while now (showmeglass)

itriplots,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
i was thinking to use one of those mouth pieces with my PD too. But I think the bend in this particular one, Wildrok, is a bit much for use with the PD. With a stem in this one and using the PD, it looks like it might put the PD right in your face. I think a mouth piece with less of an angle in it would be more suited with the PD

DevoTheStrange,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
It's because those are set up for a 90 degree ash catcher. You can find them set up for a 45 degree but they are a little more rare. There's actualy some of the mouth peices that have enough room to use as stemless bubbler but if it's not the right size you'll get water in your mouth which isn't much fun...

minnesnowta,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I can't find any 45s on line right now so you may have to find a blower or email one. Stone glass works does alot of them and could whip one up pretty quick. Your on your own if you want it localy

minnesnowta,

joesalamon

A bit old, but gorillaglass sells those exact pieces at wholesale. You do need to be able to buy a wholesale order, and the glass isnt nothing spectacular, but it gets the job done for the price.

CROOK-1.JPG

They cost 7.50, or you can get it with a 6 perc for under 30 I believe. Great for just a piece you dont have to worry about breaking.

joesalamon,

itriplots

Gorillaglass is a pain though because they require a "Minimum order $150.00 AND 12 items."(thats the wholesale part) Unless its for a store or you have lots of friends who want something, its kind of ridiculous to spend that much on china glass...

itriplots,

Ash

vaporist
Mine looks a lot like that on e from Gorilla Glass. I got mine locally for $20. Of course, this doesn't help Devo. :|

sherlock1.jpg

Ash,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
yeah I am still looking, haven't had any luck, no local shops carry them... they haven't even heard of them, and when I find them online they are gone by the time I have the money, or like gorilla glass, there is a minimum order that exceeds well beyond what I want to pay.
I dont like the angle on that one on Etsy. I want a larger angle.
I could always just request one be made from someone on Etsy if I continue to have no luck. Maybe I should ask cleardome.

DevoTheStrange,
Top Bottom