Glass pieces for vaping

ConvectCode1

I’m a huge fan of vaping through glass from my Flowerpots to portables of all kinds. I like a glass piece that has a decently large chamber to watch and allow the vapor to build up without extreme restriction of certain types of percolators. This is the only site I would ever ask a question to because people on here have such a VAST amount of knowledge about products it’s ridiculous. I also like semi tall pieces. The last suggestion I got on here was the GooRoo Glass HD 3-Piece bubbler. I have unnatural feelings of love for that glass piece and have been searching for something even remotely similar. Any guidance on good glass for vaping or anything that fits my kind of weird preferences Is appreciated. I like pieces like the D020-d but larger. If they exist.

Thank you ahead of time for any assistance or info.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey dude, you should skim backwards through the cheap glass thread, since so much has been shared there already... There is also glass shared in specific vape threads too, for what you're looking for I do think the GooRoo three-piece is probably one of your best options actually... Or you might like one of the pieces from ehle or herborizer glass, though they can be pretty expensive? I posted this there yesterday:
Biao has the clear extra large double gridded inline tube with bent neck available now for $118 here in case anyone is interested... Reminder the recycler version is $130 here, and check out this wild new design they have here with a zong natty neck that doesn't point straight up and seems to have a built-in carb plug in the down stem neck:
Screenshot-20220423-154103.png

Obviously not at all cheap glass though at nearly $250 :o but looks very functional!

Oh and it looks like Lumin88/Yingmin5 are now selling a 18 mm male mouthpiece version of the spiky right angle hook, three pack flat mouthpiece here and two pack flared mouthpiece here perfect for our modular glass pieces!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

VirginVape10X

Meant to reply to your post a while back. If your budget permits, the Mobius Micro Matrix might check off most of your boxes. I’ve tried many other affordable to higher end pieces from China glass to American made, as well as most of the more common percs, and this is by far my favorite for ease of pull, filtration, flavor, and maintenance/ease of cleaning. I currently pair it with the Vestratto Anvil.

VirginVape10X,
Reactions: Ralph

Ralph

Meant to reply to your post a while back. If your budget permits, the Mobius Micro Matrix might check off most of your boxes. I’ve tried many other affordable to higher end pieces from China glass to American made, as well as most of the more common percs, and this is by far my favorite for ease of pull, filtration, flavor, and maintenance/ease of cleaning. I currently pair it with the Vestratto Anvil.

I couldn't agree more!!!! I liked it so much I had the try the Mobius 65T Stereo Matrix V5. I can't believe how damn cool this glass is and with the anvil half bowl the hits are huge, tasty and smoooooothe!!!!!!!

Ralph,
Top Bottom