• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Glass mouthpieces for the TP80?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh I actually meant, like this thread:

And this one:

508phineas on Instagram, vigreux cooling stems, Oregon Glass Blower can custom order, any stem for RBT Milaana Splinter, Dreamwood Glow18, StemPod, and other 18 mm male stem vapes (18 = 18.8 = 19 mm btw)

CremeFraiche1127

Oh I actually meant, like this thread:

And this one:

508phineas on Instagram, vigreux cooling stems, Oregon Glass Blower can custom order, any stem for RBT Milaana Splinter, Dreamwood Glow18, StemPod, and other 18 mm male stem vapes (18 = 18.8 = 19 mm btw)
Whoops, still suck at navigating the form apparently, lol. Thanks for the links!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone have a opinion on the Freeze Pipe for my Tetra?

There are a ton of those glycerin coolers on DHgate and eBay, I don't know how reliable they are, hopefully these ones are legit high quality?
Anyway I think it would be pretty cool and effective with Tetra, but I think more vapor condenses onto the really cold surface so you might be losing more than other cooling methods even? I've always wanted to dry one though!

GoldenBud

Does anyone have a opinion on the Freeze Pipe for my Tetra?
maybe it will cause a too long airpath? and it will be difficult to enter "Cruising" other than "Eco" if it's enabled..not sure but I figured it takes 2-3 seconds from Eco to Cruise while I'm using the D020 bubbler, and 0 seconds of waiting with direct stem..
BUT - for fast strong inhalation i think it'll be fine..

that's the only disadvantage i can think of PLUS as Snax said - a lot of surface area, not only the heat gets exhchanged but also the material..it will yield a bit more reclaim

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Butch
Top Bottom