glass for no water filtration flower vaping

MileHighHuman

Crushed Ice :whoa:

Thx. Good suggestion. Don't know if it'd melt fast due to the heat but worth giving it a try

Salt might make sense at it will remove moisture.

'Skittles' use to be my OnLive avatar. Anyone remember OnLive?

Thx. Maybe! Curious if any salt would fly into your mouth tho?

Two options come to mind, sand and those decorative glass pebbles they make for fish tanks. Just clean them well especially the sand.

glass spheres would be perfect, but it would take quite a few haha

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Thx. Maybe! Curious if any salt would fly into your mouth tho?

glass spheres would be perfect, but it would take quite a few haha

Depends, Those stupid decorative glass beads that people fill vases with, as howie said. Some of those are a decent size. Sand and salt I'd have the same worry about bits in ya mouth. Crushed ice would be back to a spill threat in no time. Marbles?

M n M's, smarties, skittles.

Anything that wont go off, wont give off fumes, or melt. Preferably something that isnt tiny bits that might fly into your mouth, or is loads of tiny things that will need scrubbing clean.

Hmmm

I think I'd go for marbles (and fill the rest with all my regrets).

EDIT: Worth bearing in mind that the water does at least help keep the glass cold, which may or may not make any difference to the experience. Just a thought.

Last edited:

MileHighHuman

Depends, Those stupid decorative glass beads that people fill vases with, as howie said. Some of those are a decent size. Sand and salt I'd have the same worry about bits in ya mouth. Crushed ice would be back to a spill threat in no time. Marbles?

M n M's, smarties, skittles.

Anything that wont go off, wont give off fumes, or melt. Preferably something that isnt tiny bits that might fly into your mouth, or is loads of tiny things that will need scrubbing clean.

Hmmm

I think I'd go for marbles (and fill the rest with all my regrets).

EDIT: Worth bearing in mind that the water does at least help keep the glass cold, which may or may not make any difference to the experience. Just a thought.

I like the marbles idea. Niiiiiice

:nod:

MileHighHuman,
Reactions: EmDeemo

MileHighHuman

Im tempted to do it myself tbh :)

I would but I still don't have my glass piece, plus I dont have marbles (only skittles haha) but I feel the skittles might have a pro / con flavor they add. Im sure it would taste great, but I also love the taste of pure high quality cannabis too.

MileHighHuman,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I would but I still don't have my glass piece, plus I dont have marbles (only skittles haha) but I feel the skittles might have a pro / con flavor they add. Im sure it would taste great, but I also love the taste of pure high quality cannabis too.

Mostly marbles, top layer of skittles :)

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I suspect you'll be cleaning it often to avoid the taste of previous loads.

Can you eat a whole load of just Skittles?

TommyDee,
Top Bottom