Glass cabinets

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
So with my glass collection always expanding faster than it is shrinking I was thinking about getting a glass hutch or china cabinet. Just wondering if any one else has a nice designated area for their glass? Pics would cool. Just getting ideas for what I want.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Started with a shelf then a cabinet then a couple display units now they have their own furniture in their own room.
I do make them share with the vapes though.
😂
Arb how is it you become most my mj goals? 🤣🤣Yeah I really need a designated area that's safe for all my treasures. Right now I'm on shelves but on the hunt for a china cabinet so it can be organized and clean looking.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I like my cabinets to blend in and be more discrete, so no display/glass cabinets for me.
...they look cool though!

Oh how my life has changed since having kids!
My daughter is now 7, we dont hide it from her but she also isnt allowed in our room where we indulge. Thankfully it is becoming legal in 6 months. Now that she's older and making friends in school, this way if she ever talks about it at least there will be no legal repercussions. Her best friends mother is my wifes friend and she too indulges so that makes it easier to not seem like were doing something we shouldn't be.

Top Bottom