For Sale GLASS - Pinnacle hydro tube, and Sai+/bottomless banger, each with extras (still available)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20230108-102343358.jpg

Still have these^ glass pieces for sale (spiked bong now gone), details below (recycler sold as well) BiaoT 14.5-inch tall gridded inline with bent neck mouthpiece also SOLD

Official authentic Pinnacle water tool, 14 mm hydro tube, has circ perc and subtle frosted logo, very thick glass (that opaque line is removable, just needs a better cleaner than I have or a bit more effort with heat and pure water) will include this 14 mm U-turn adapter so you can also use it as a j-hook style setup:
Asking $30 + shipping OBO (still available)

Finally there is a steel Sai+ with used quartz bucket /heater, and titanium bucket /heater, not pictured here but also included are steel cap with steel mouthpiece, along with brand new spare glass mouthpiece, o-rings, plus four spare brand new quartz buckets and heaters, one brand new Ti bucket /heater) aka Sequoia with 510mod bottomless banger (will be fully cleaned), can include other extras
Asking $80 + shipping OBO (still available)

Open to all offers, not really looking to trade, but would love to hook another FC member up with any of these and more! Will include whatever free accessories you like, everything well-maintained and fully cleaned... I've bought and sold many items here with positive feedback, please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks again for looking! :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom