NFC Glass Accessories Thread.

MinnBobber

Can we please have a thread for all glass accessories?
Drop downs, carb caps, long glass straw mouthpieces, adapters, etc........

You can post questions on such, or your fav recommendation of a glass accessory.

I’ll start:
?? Drop downs for dummies........
With a really nice glass dab piece, looks like drop down is necessary, correct???
Or is there a work around, flexi spacer to not get stuck with heat expansion??
WHAT DROP DOWN do you RECommend?
Cheap dhgate work fine , do you really need a high buck piece??, Thanks

MY FAVorite glass acc piece:
Oregon Glass Blower long glass mouthpiece.
Awesome build quality and the long air path gives really true all glass flavor AND a little bit of cooling.
Daily all star for sessions without water.
OGB can customize details like length , bend placement/angle, mouthpiece shape.

All things glass acc here??image.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
MY FAVorite glass acc piece:
Oregon Glass Blower long glass mouthpiece.
Awesome build quality and the long air path gives really true all glass flavor AND a little bit of cooling.
Daily all star for sessions without water.
OGB can customize details like length , bend placement/angle, mouthpiece shape.

Nice! I have actually been talking to OGB this week for my first order, getting one of the 18mm female j hook designs customized, along with a couple adapters, mainly all for tinymight, but also can use with tetra, splinters, and more... Slowed the order down by discussing full on custom 16mm stems for the tinymight, we'll see if those come to light!

I use my mini j hook from lamart all the time, so I really need more j hooks in my life, any 18mm female piece is very useful, but I don't like it when they're too tall... I have a custom one that is nice except it's so tall and straight that it's a little awkward to use... Had a green drydrotube I used a lot, but it broke a couple months ago, hoping I can find someone to revive it though since mostly just the tip is what shattered, so maybe it can be turned into a shorter tube (3/4 cooling fins are fine)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Summer

Long Island, NY
Can we please have a thread for all glass accessories?

Good thread. :tup:

Now you gotta take ownership & go through the FC threads & link those threads over here for continuation. But since pak said no further threads will be closed over there for now, it would just be for our user reference & convenience. I know there's the Sherlock thread. Don't think there's a drop-down thread.

Last edited:

MinnBobber

@Summer you got the wrong guy for linking threads to here.
I can’t even seem to tag Oregon Glassblower in my post.
Help needed please.....

Low computer skills here, for sure. ☹️

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Summer

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Summer you got the wrong guy for linking threads to here.
I can’t even seem to tag Oregon Glassblower in my post.
Help needed please.....

Low computer skills here, for sure. ☹

😂

@MinnBobber, you started it so now you gotta finish it. :goon: Don't worry, since further IG FC threads aren't being for now, you got plenty of time to perfect your linking skills.:popcorn::D

BTW, @Oregonglassblower, isn't registered on this side yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom