G'day

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Hey, cool forum ... thought I'd just say hello ... I'm a vaporiser manic ... fuck combustion!!! why burn when you can vap :D

I'm running my bud through a vapour brothers knock off (vapour daddy) and love hitting the whip :lol:A dedicated bonger for 20 years but I pretty much 100% vaporise now and feel better for it.

I'm stoked to find an active vapouriser forum. Looking forward to talking shit with fellow vap heads!

VC

vaporcloud,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Right on, cloud! Welcome to the forum...I look forward to hearing about what has been working for you.

stickstones,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Hi Clear Dome. I'm enjoying this forum ... hope I can contribute a bit ... I'm not shy either so I'll be jumping in there!

:lol:

vaporcloud,

ozwiz

owner Vaporiser World NOW live Australia
Another aussie ! Hey welcome this forum gets better all the time.:)

ozwiz,

marcuss

above the clouds
si si this forum rocks and new vaporists from the whole world join it for his hi-info and no-crap threads!!
welcome on board vapor_cloud we are taking over now....:D

marcuss,

Herbalist

G'day vapor_cloud.

Good to see a strong Aussie presence here.

They reckon 33.1% of us are herbalists, so it's not too surprising... It's really helpful when you have a region specific issue, too.

Rather than starting up a new one, I might use this thread to introduce myself, too.

Like v_c, I've been lunging back bongs for over 20 years. I recently decided that it can't go on (the coughing and tar etc...) and purchased an Arizer Extreme Vape.

It's yet to arrive, and I've never used one before... but I feel like it's destiny that I continue my life vaping.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone.

Herbalist,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Welcome aboard, herbalist!

Question for ya: Is marijuana illegal in Australia?

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
welcome here herbalist !! I'm sure you'll not regret your extreme :D

do you know A.B.C ?? (Australian Bastard Canabis ) I'm searching seed for long time LOLLL

Clear_Dome,

ozwiz

owner Vaporiser World NOW live Australia
stickstones said:
Welcome aboard, herbalist!

Question for ya: Is marijuana illegal in Australia?
12 months in the slammer in 1986 for some thai buddah (grassed by a mate ) . It is bloody worse now . New laws came in a couple of years ago. By rights you can do 10 years for any more than 5 plants.

Just about everybody I knew that grew gave it up .Or more accurately their wives made them .:uhoh:

ozwiz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Welcome aboard, Herbalist!

It's yet to arrive, and I've never used one before... but I feel like it's destiny that I continue my life vaping.
Get ready to rock! :tup:

vtac,

Herbalist

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yep, stickstones... ozwiz said it all.
Here's an interesting site if you'd like to gauge what a region's legality/availability is like...

WeBeHigh

do you know A.B.C ?? (Australian Bastard Canabis )
Can't say I do, clear_dome... Good stuff?

Get ready to rock!
Thanks vtac... I am so psyched. :D

Herbalist,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
nice one Herbalist love good link's, i favourited that one straight after reading briz and nimbin, i'll have to do some thorough reading there before travelling, i'll be looking at strains and locations for picking somewhere to travel, mmm north south or west, where's the white widow @ the min:)

hey Stick's seeing you have what i call a good sense of humour, >youtube> The chaser's Eulogy song, best tv ever, for a stoner like me, i think it translate's across culture's nicely there is a little gold on aussie tv, forget free to air, whore's everysingle one of them, but there's a few lefties in aunty(nic for ABC)

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom