Gall bladder polyps

mephisto

Hey all, just got the news. Me and the ole gall bladder must part ways. I have yet to seal the deal with the general surgeon, but this does not seem like a diy fix. Any advice or suggestions prior to our separation would be welcome. Skip the scare tactics, I am old enough to embrace the reaper.
Thanks for any responses.....I am already eating clean(ish), no mammal meat. Good physical condition for my age, no other physical maladies.
Happy Fucking New Year!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Unfortunately I have no advice brother, just wanted to post some well wishes, I'm sorry you have to deal with this, body turning on you BS, good luck hope it all goes smooth and is a speedy recovery for you at least!!!

Squidge

Butane powered
I had my gall bladder removed for the same reason a few years ago.

Mine was done via keyhole surgery and I was a day patient (went home a couple of hours after recovery from anesthesia). I needed to have someone stay with me for the first 24hrs and I was given ibuprofen and paracetamol (acetaminophen) for the pain.

The incisions were closed using superglue (which I thought was so cool! Lol)
The biggest discomfort was the dispersal of the carbon dioxide that was used to inflate my abdomen to make the removal of the gallbladder easier - it took a couple of days.

Took about a week to ten days to get my mobility back to normal.

Hope things go well for you during your surgery 👍

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I dont have much to contribute on the subject ,but i can say, I have been a Vegan for like 20 years already and i can only say good things about the diet,not in for the moral part of it. So even if you have to keep that regiment for the long run, it is great for health and also vegan food tastes great!
This new year came in heavy for me and some health issues from the past that almost put me down in the ground came back to haunt me,but this time i am well prepared !
I just want to wish you good luck and will be sending positive vibes all the way from here ! A positive mindset is the most important thing to a better health outcome,but it is ok also to vent/rant a bit when you feel the need to !
I am quite the atheist myself ,but i do appreciate things like that ,so here is an Apache blessing for you :

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently through the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”​

Top Bottom