Completed Wismec bronze RX dna250 mod with three 30Q batteries and case

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Screenshot-20220815-132817.png

Selling this bronze Wismec RX dna250 mod, including three paired Samsung 30Q with it, and Delta3D case, great condition, however the batteries were left in the mod too long without use so the screen is very dim, lights up when you press the power button so you can see then, batteries still working well, good charge, long-lasting, but yeah because of the screen problem I would accept any offers on this (originally cost $80 on its own) already loaded with the fuck combustion profiles for Splinter/Z iHeat etc.

Screenshot-20220809-180337.png

This^ smell-proof case can be included if you like, plenty of other items (combustion stuff or grinders or tools or other glass), so if you are interested in this and other types of various freebies just let me know!

Please check out my other posts selling glass, especially if you would like to bundle with these (or a Sai+ bottomless banger set up I will be selling among other things)

Thanks for looking, please reach out if you have any questions at all, I've bought and sold many items here reputably :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom