• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

G Pen Connect: No love? Not even a listing? Why?

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
While this is vape specific, I don't see a thread. Searching comes up empty. I'm a daily concentrate enjoyer for about a year and a half, right when covid struck. I've bought a fair amount of lovely delicious stuff and experimented, particularly during the lockdown year for oldsters like me. I've learned to use efficiently and enjoyably. I have found this weird little device to be my favorite of all my vaping methods.

I've got a lovely four year old Crafty, replaced once for free by S-B, that now is my out and about tool, always with pre-loaded dosing caps. (I've got a jCat battery on my shelf!) I've had a Sai with a 7 or 8 coils; really loved the AVSs. On a double battery Doopoo2, or whatever. I've spent months playing daily with either my RIO and its several decent bangers and also using the bangers with a regular torch with my big double perc bubbler. Got me some nice rubies in different sizes and four lovely caps, including a fine fumed Bororegon one, to try to spin them around. I've got a really special Dynavap collection, including a custom made StardustSailor titanium stem. And I get some good hits; Damn, some really good hits. And I've got a half-dozen other vapes too, mostly other weed vapes. Still use weed mostly in the Crafty three or four times a week when I'm workin' out on my bike on the hills around here.

I use sugar, crumble, live resin, shatter, honey wax, all adult legal in Maine and Mass nearby. Too much good stuff, seriously. Covid made me do it, but I'm havin' fun. (Retired in a beautiful place.) And the most reliable milky hits--which is like the Holy Grail to me--of all come from the stupid little g pen connect with my big double perc. Why is it a non-entity? I actually wanted to share somehting I discovered with it, but discovered there was no place here, my vaping home! Thanks.

From Dynavap thread 7/18: [[[[[[[[[[[[[Stardustsailor's incomparable Zetes on the north coast of Newfoundland, nestled in moss campion with a Greenland iceberg in the background. A cultured beauty surrounded by wild beauty.

JmOouWx.jpg

To be honest, I use my Healthy Rips Fury 2 when I'm out and about hiking, biking, photographing, far easier to use and reload in the ever-present winds. But when I get home to my place here--this scene is a fifteen minute hike from my front door--and on rainy days, the Zetes Vapcap is my go to. Of my five VCs, of which I brought this and a virgin M18 up with me on this trip, this gets 90% of the use. And yes, I do like having the carb.]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Thread is here:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
While this is vape specific, I don't see a thread. Searching comes up empty. I'm a daily concentrate enjoyer for about a year and a half, right when covid struck. I've bought a fair amount of lovely delicious stuff and experimented, particularly during the lockdown year for oldsters like me. I've learned to use efficiently and enjoyably. I have found this weird little device to be my favorite of all my vaping methods.

I've got a lovely four year old Crafty, replaced once for free by S-B, that now is my out and about tool, always with pre-loaded dosing caps. (I've got a jCat battery on my shelf!) I've had a Sai with a 7 or 8 coils; really loved the AVSs. On a double battery Doopoo2, or whatever. I've spent months playing daily with either my RIO and its several decent bangers and also using the bangers with a regular torch with my big double perc bubbler. Got me some nice rubies in different sizes and four lovely caps, including a fine fumed Bororegon one, to try to spin them around. I've got a really special Dynavap collection, including a custom made StardustSailor titanium stem. And I get some good hits; Damn, some really good hits. And I've got a half-dozen other vapes too, mostly other weed vapes. Still use weed mostly in the Crafty three or four times a week when I'm workin' out on my bike on the hills around here.

I use sugar, crumble, live resin, shatter, honey wax, all adult legal in Maine and Mass nearby. Too much good stuff, seriously. Covid made me do it, but I'm havin' fun. (Retired in a beautiful place.) And the most reliable milky hits--which is like the Holy Grail to me--of all come from the stupid little g pen connect with my big double perc. Why is it a non-entity? I actually wanted to share somehting I discovered with it, but discovered there was no place here, my vaping home! Thanks.

From Dynavap thread 7/18: [[[[[[[[[[[[[Stardustsailor's incomparable Zetes on the north coast of Newfoundland, nestled in moss campion with a Greenland iceberg in the background. A cultured beauty surrounded by wild beauty.

JmOouWx.jpg

To be honest, I use my Healthy Rips Fury 2 when I'm out and about hiking, biking, photographing, far easier to use and reload in the ever-present winds. But when I get home to my place here--this scene is a fifteen minute hike from my front door--and on rainy days, the Zetes Vapcap is my go to. Of my five VCs, of which I brought this and a virgin M18 up with me on this trip, this gets 90% of the use. And yes, I do like having the carb.]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

@Polarbearboy, I've seen the G-pen in youtube reviews. I don't think Troy spoke highly of it on one of his episodes. But I am in a very similar situation. I have a bunch of those devices you mention like the Sai, and I switched to lovely concentrates about 2 years ago myself. I love my vapcaps and IH's too.

My favorite and daily driver is the Core by SZ Crossing. A device that many dismiss as just another battery erig. SZ also makes the Sai's. In fact the Core uses the same coils as the Sequoia. I just love the ease and convenience of this thing. It can deliver powerful and tasty hits through the Ti bucket I use most. My vapcaps have been sitting dormant a lot lately.

One man's trash is another's treasure. :shrug:

Your pictured VC is lovely.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Well, it is a G Pen after all. So, that might explain it.
I don't see any reason why any more explanation would be required.

You do understand that it's a G Pen, right OP?
It would seem that the answer to the original question is found in the name of the device in question.

Last edited:
Top Bottom