Fury 2 or ArGo?

stm42

Hi, just a typical purchasing advice thread. I tried searching the forums, but didn't really find a lot of great comparisons.

Anyway, looking to get a new ultra portable vape with the upcoming 4/20 deals. I'm willing to break the bank and buy the ArGo if it's really better, but I've seen some pretty compelling stuff in favor of the Fury 2.

I like that the Fury 2 has a quicker heat up time and is so much cheaper, but I also like the replaceable batteries of ArGo.

Thoughts?

stm42,
Reactions: AtomicPB

lookhigh

FC member
Fury2 all the way.
I like fast heat up time and the arizer is just too slow.
Fury has more convection going on too.
Replaceable cells is a negative but the installed one is great for the tiny size..

lookhigh,
Reactions: AtomicPB

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Fury2 all the way.
I like fast heat up time and the arizer is just too slow.
Fury has more convection going on too.
Replaceable cells is a negative but the installed one is great for the tiny size..

Do you own both? I own the ArGo and I am tempted with 420 sales to pick up a Fruy 2 and/or a Mighty, but I have been pretty steadfast in that I do not own any portable vapes that do not have user replaceable batteries. Respect! -YaMon

lookhigh

FC member
Not own but i got the use of one. I don't like long session style vapes anymore.

lookhigh,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Not own but i got the use of one. I don't like long session style vapes anymore.

The Fury2 is not an on demand vape, thus it is a session vape. At least with the ArGo you may pull the stem at anytime and stop heating your herb, whereas with the Fury2 you’re relegated to shutting it off and letting it cool down.

I consider the Tubo Evic, the FireFly2 and the Ghost MV1 on demand vapes. Everything else is pretty much a session vape, unless you are able to pull the stem and stop heating your herb.

YaMon,

AtomicPB

Was waiting for this thread for quite some time.

I only own the Fury2 and since the ArGo was released I was curious about a comparison.

Since I normally use the Fury2 with the WPA for micro-dosing and the all glass vapor-path, I can see how such a stem system is very appealing especially for cleaning. The changable batteries of the ArGo are a great thing as well.

I have to admit, if the price of the ArGo was lower, I would have probably already ordered it. But there is the Fury2 which is a really great product and I also read great things about the Fog and both seem not to play in a completly different league, so until now I could not justify spending the money on an ArGo.

A direct comparison by someone who owns both units would really be interesting. Maybe someone even owns both units and a Fog ... :brow:

stm42

I ended up ordering the Fury 2 because the 420 deal came with enough accessories and big price cut that made the ArGo seem unreasonable.

Still interested in the final verdict however. I could always sell the Fury 2 later if ArGo turns out to be the better choice. I looked at the Haze Square but it seemed like overkill for what I need out of a vape.

smellofwood

Till yesterday I was in the same situation. ArGo or Fury 2? When there was a pretty good deal for the ArGo on vapefiend.co.uk and I made my desicion. Go for ArGo. I'm based in the EU so the Fury 2 deal at Healthy Rips comes for me with extra taxes and international shipping costs. Another pro for the ArGo is the stem. Up till now I only used kind of simple natural material vapes (vapman, dynavap, mflb, vaponic). So at least I can sip on some pure glass from this digital high-tech machine. Heatup time doesn't matter for me. It's not a race.

Top Bottom