Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
but we tend to get a little rough in here. Welcome to the thread, I hope you stick around
If you check me out on other threads you'll see I like it rough:goon: ...and can dish it out too, judiciously and when called for, of course:whip:Otherwise, I am also known for my diplomatic peace-keeping skills, business acumen, and humble demeanor. Glad to be here!:wave:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Good, you'll fit right in.

This is where we held the last together for the PD crew....

donkeyshow2_zps36686acd.jpg

Fucking Ship got us kicked out. I fucking think he was right, we paid for fucking donkeys - passing of large dogs and small horses off as the other is an insult!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

Fucking Ship got us kicked out. I fucking think he was right, we paid for fucking donkeys - passing of large dogs and small horses off as the other is an insult!

My husband was in the Navy, and was stationed in the Philippines. He told me about these "donkey shows." All I have to say is.....that is fucking disgusting!!! :puke:

Snappo

Accessory Maker

:party:
Q: How do you compliment a donkey?
A: "Hey, nice ass!"
Q: What do you get when you cross a donkey and an onion?
A: a piece of ass that'll bring a tear to your eye!

Don't get me started!:party::rofl:

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Those Donkey shows are still going on in TJ? Wow.........I remember talking about about that shit when I was in high school.

hrh.png

Frankly all those times seem a little early for that kind of debauchery, going to see that sort of shit at any time seems more than a little sick but it takes a whole new class of pervert to rush his cornflakes so he can make the 7am donkey show.

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Frankly all those times seem a little early for that kind of debauchery, going to see that sort of shit at any time seems more than a little sick but it takes a whole new class of pervert to rush his cornflakes so he can make the 7am donkey show.
Although not a new sport, an always new low, to be sure!:puke:

Snappo,

dorkus_molorkus

It all went downhill, when Molorkus reached out to touch the donkey dick.

I saw that you were tickling his balls, and well............
I figured a reach-around was the polite thing to do.
Besides, thats how you were doing it to the ladyboys in thailand.

I always send tweek into any rented orifice 1st to look for contraband or hazardous materials.
Turns out those chicks that spit ping-pong balls from their clam dont actually place them in there in the 1st place!!

They actually have a small ping pong ball factory hidden in her fallopian tubes. I wouldnt have believed it till tweek showed me the pics.
OMG!! they have a fucking rec room & an awesome health plan too!

Sure things got a little hot n heavy with Senor Kong (donkey), but it was cool till I accidentally give him a black eye with my prince Albert. (its a 2 pounder!)

Then donkey got pissed and kicked tweek in the balls.
I laughed so hard I fell face 1st into the guacamole, which of course made donkey all horny again.

Then out came the twister & the mezcal...............................

Last edited:

Snappo

Accessory Maker
I saw that you were tickling his balls, and well............
I figured a reach-around was the polite thing to do.
Besides, thats how you were doing it to the ladyboys in thailand.

I always send tweek into any rented orifice 1st to look for contraband or hazardous materials.
Turns out those chicks that spit ping-pong balls from their clam dont actually place them in there in the 1st place!!

They have a small ping pong ball factory hidden in her fallopian tubes. I wouldnt have believed it till tweek showed me the pics.
OMG!! they have a fucking rec room & an awesome health plan too!

Sure things got a little hot n heavy with Senor Kong (donkey), but it was cool till I accidentally give him a black eye with my prince Albert. (its a 2 pounder!)

Then donkey got pissed and kicked tweek in the balls.
I laughed so hard I fell face 1st into the guacamole, which of course made donkey all horny again.

Then out came the twister & the mezcal...............................
You are an AUTHOR no doubt!?!!!:clap:

Top Bottom