Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Tweek

iphone, itunes or whatever you call it has an app to see if you are to stoned to drive. No app on andriod that I know of. It won't really matter if they do a blood test cause we will be dwi no matter what.

That's why I stay home with pizza.

Edit: Tonight it's spicy as fuck jerk chicken...seriously, that fowl bird is going to be a jerk to my anus later on.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
You know home is where I want to stay always. Unfortunately life makes me go outside. I went to my first dispensary this weekend to get a what I will call a pot welfare card. I thought I would get it but I paid my 20 bucks and they mail it. Anyhow I have no idea what papers i signed cause kid didn't help and I even went in back to look and came out with nothing...that shows you how much of a daze I am in. All I remember is the bud looked nice and no oils or any concentrates.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
1095117_664087076952774_414728577_n.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
They tested my THC levels when I checked in. They would do a test every three days to confirm that your levels were dropping and that the blow disappeared in its entirety. Before I departed the facility one of techs told me that my THC levels were legendary. I don't know what those numbers are but it equates to what I use and that's about 10 grams of freshies a week and about 6 mls of the erl.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
They tested my THC levels when I checked in. They would do a test every three days to confirm that your levels were dropping and that the blow disappeared in its entirety. Before I departed the facility one of techs told me that my THC levels were legendary. I don't know what those numbers are but it equates to what I use and that's about 10 grams of freshies a week and about 6 mls of the erl.

See? You are a legend! :nod:

I hope you are feeling ok! :)

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes made of ticky tacky
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes all the same,
Theres a pink one & a green one
And a blue one & a yellow one
And they are all made out of ticky tacky
And they all look just the same.

And the people in the houses
All went to the university
Where they were put in boxes
And they came out all the same
And theres doctors & lawyers
And business executives

And they all play on the golf course
And drink their martinis dry
And they all have pretty children
And the children go to school,
And the children go to summer camp
And then to the university
Where they´re put in boxes
And they come out all the same.

And the boys go into business
And marry & raise a family
In boxes made of ticky tacky
And they all look just the same,
Theres a pink one & a green one
And a blue one & a yellow one

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Vicki - I feel like a fucking legend! And thanks to people like you, it get's better everyday. Bob, you got me FUCKING hooked on that damn song bro. My 4 year old is fascinated with furry guy but my little Ava is absolutely petrified by him. Lyla is walking around the house playing Bob's music video ALL DAY EVERY FUCKING DAY!

Funny thing is she say's Daddy, how do you go to the movies and play with him - aren't all of your other friends always asking where is from?

Oh and Daddy, where is your friend Bob come from?

Is he A alien?

Your new bestest friend....

20130804_115810_zps7cbbdbe3.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
lol, that's hilarious, mvapes. i don't even know how to deal.
glad she can't see the real me or she'd KNOW i was an alien :borg:

my wife is a teacher and i am one of those people who can't hang w/ my friends and their kids at the same time due to my inability to communicate age appropriately.

this ones for the children

http://tmbw.net/wiki/Lyrics:Roy_G._Biv

EDiT oh, and if ur in NYC or near they are playing a free show in brooklyn soon!

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I too suffer from what my wife calls pottie mouth :disgust: What do you expect from a Jew from NYC?

If you heard some of the shit that comes out of my kids mouths it would give your wife nightmares.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I say fuck to my kid is that wrong:rofl:?
I got so mad at him in the supermarket which I think I told you all I was cursing at him down the aisles. I live in a place with religion is well....let's just say I got looks. I don't think you can curse in this state:lol:. I might get kicked out I heard:dog:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
My kids got out of control in a parking lot one day while living in NC. They decided it was time to run without looking around empty spots at a busy supermarket. I screamed out to get the fuck out of street and get over here. At that point an onlooker thought it was wise to say hey, great parenting, good way to talk to your kids. I wish you all could call the ft mill police and ask them how that comment turned out for that guy!

I promise he still hasn't forgotten me!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I knew I'd asked in the right thread. Many here have responded with interest, albeit indirect to my question. I often lurk here and have known what a wide wealth of good info could be had here!
:bowdown:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
You can ask away in this thread, I started it to be a place where judgement should never be an issue. Or at least when judged here it is done openly. No smack talk behind the scene but we tend to get a little rough in here. Welcome to the thread, I hope you stick around.

ShipDit says it best, once you get in this thread there's no turning back. You can't unread what you've seen and once your in it's already too late. Prepare for the trauma. :uhoh:

Top Bottom