Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I know I am delusional cause I think my kid will change sooner then later. He made some fucked up comment cause I said I couldn't speak to him while he was interrupting something important I was doing and didn't want to make a mistake. Then I said what do you want. Should I take the dog toys off the bed...soooooooooooo important that he couldn't wait. I then played the vid below and he said ho that is so important duh asshole I finished hence asking you what. The vid cracked me up and it is 5 seconds so no excuse not to watch unless you are way young. I laughed hard.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Right on Sticks

monkeystix_zps692bd054.jpg

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Sorry I couldn't get past the 20 second mark, which is still quite an achievement when watching a Jedward song. I believe anymore than that is considering cruel and unusual punishment. It might be a good idea to give us a timestamp for the noise because anyone that can watch more than 30 seconds of that is mentally a far stronger person than I am. Unless of course the annoying noise is the one that starts at about the 0:00 mark and continues till the end.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
thanks, tweek ;) i wish there was a sardonic like button for this thread
Sorry I couldn't get past the 20 second mark, which is still quite an achievement when watching a Jedward song. I believe anymore than that is considering cruel and unusual punishment. It might be a good idea to give us a timestamp for the noise because anyone that can watch more than 30 seconds of that is mentally a far stronger person than I am. Unless of course the annoying noise is the one that starts at about the 0:00 mark and continues till the end.
as a "yank" the money shot comes around the 1:50 mark after that stop just before your brain explodes, lol. woulda have put money down that you hadn't escaped their ear pollution

ear cleanse w/ an eye fuck

Dreamerr

Tweek it is the thought that counts... thanks bob. I got to listen to all the vids love b and r and that was funny. Loved when adam lampert did it on American idol but not so much the version he did after that.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh.... Bob...... I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch that again... :uhh:

lwien.... how do you know when you are delusional? When you start coming in this thread, after all this time here on the forum, making back to back posts and looking for a spanking from me. :lol:

batgirl_s_fun_spanking_time___by_poopoopie-d62vabk.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh I love Bowie..... Vanilla Ice is meh...

Truth is, I couldn't even listen to the other vids after that. That song belongs to Queen and Bowie. :rockon:

And we'll have to come up with some other suitable punishment for lwien Dreamrr. You are right. He would probably like being spanked... :p I'm sure we can come up with something. :evil:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Oh I love Bowie..... Vanilla Ice is meh...

Truth is, I couldn't even listen to the other vids after that. That song belongs to Queen and Bowie. :rockon:

And we'll have to come up with some other suitable punishment for lwien Dreamrr. You are right. He would probably like being spanked... :p I'm sure we can come up with something. :evil:

you should listen to my last post, it's just david and bowie, a capella

Dreamerr

We will get you my little sweetie :rofl:@lwein....ok haiku contest announced for no fuckin' reason...ok one for mvapes and a 100 gift certificate never to be gotten or given away....:nod:that's it. Great idea tdub.
Queen rules

Coke is up my nose
Need to get it really clean
Back here I belong

Top Bottom