Fuck Combustion evenings of discussions

VaporKing

i like the idea. i often find myself vapeing while on my computer so a misc. thread would just make that experience that much better.

VaporKing,

extremechick

Sounds great! I'm new here, would love to get to know my fellow f'ers better! ha!

And thanks for the link

extremechick,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Spiral, you piqued my interest. :D

I'm a stubborn nerd and refuse to install java so that mj.com chat is out for me. :(

This is probably going to be horribly glitchy and break the server, but give 'er a try if you want.

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/chat/

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Awesome possum..... A few of us are in their now, but I'll be leaving soon.

This just became my new #1 home online. <3 & :peace:

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
That was pretty cool, we had 6 or 7 people on at one point last night.

Certainly not perfect, but it seemed to do the job. I see there are some mixed opinions on the archiving... kind of on the fence myself. Oh well, it works!

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
the chat is awesome and shiney, but weve got to remember to keep posting stuff on the forums too, we cant let the chat function take over the site

mind you, the forums have probably just been neglected because the chat room is new and everyone wants to try it out, but we cant replace the forum

*steps off the soapbox*

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Spiderman

oil baron
AWWWWWWWW shit its on. I spend way too much time on canna chat rooms already......

THANK YOU VTAC!

Spiderman,

extremechick

Aww, guys, help a chick out...it doesn't work for me anymore. Can't get it to post a message but it shows I'm timed in. Maybe I don't have something enabled? :/

extremechick,

jeg05

hey Hennessy1414 when u say FC does that = first class for am i way off base here lol

jeg05,
Top Bottom