• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FS: Worked SSFG Showerhead to Tree Tube with Matching Can and Slide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy

shmaporist
Happy New Year FC!
Have a worked SSFG 15" straight 50mm tube with three ice pinches and a Maria for your viewing pleasure... The first chamber is a worked 13 slit showerhead diffy with a beautiful matching slide and can. The second chamber is 4 arm tree x 2 slits each = 8 slits. Tube has a few bubbles and manufacturing rings which are strictly cosmetic.

PRICE DROP --$175 USPS Shipping included (No PA, IA) - Buyer pays PayPal fees

6413210693_f913075322_z.jpg

6413209667_0f5134c14b_z.jpg

6494233903_30feb4d2e3_b.jpg

Pappy,

jeff

Pappy said:
The GonG joint is 18 and the diffy is 14. :peace:

My dumb ass forgot there were grip of joints in this thing. So the joint on the tube is 18mm and the female joint on the diffuser stem is 14? Where in the world you located?

jeff,

Pappy

shmaporist
jeff said:
Pappy said:

My dumb ass forgot there were grip of joints in this thing. So the joint on the tube is 18mm and the female joint on the diffuser stem is 14? Where in the world you located?
Correctamundo... California, where you located?

Pappy,

jeff

Pappy said:
jeff said:
Pappy said:

Oregon. I am gonna think about this. Nice piece good price. Not exactly what my non-combusting ass is looking for. But pretty sick. Gonna mull it over.

jeff,

Pappy

shmaporist
jeff said:
Pappy said:
jeff said:
Oregon. I am gonna think about this. Nice piece good price. Not exactly what my non-combusting ass is looking for. But pretty sick. Gonna mull it over.
Thanks Jeff... Always open to reasonable offers. ;)

Pappy,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom