FS/FT Da Buddha Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I am listing my 2.5-3 years old DBV for sale.. Heater is functioning strong glowing red hot.It has some visible traces from charred dust or substances ,there are no deep scratches or chipping of the element,you have my word for it..It was not used for an year due to lack of wand and the presence of other vapes. I was used by a neighbor/friend of mine for a period of 2-3 weeks .He decided to mode his old soldering iron because it was more suiting for bongrips he said . Anyway i am willing to ship anywhere in the world because you are paying shipment :) .
The sale/trade is for unit only + storage bag,No heater cover,no wand,no other accessories
In other to make it work for you you need to purchase brand new heater cover + whip kit .It is a lil pain to order but it has it hygienic advantages and the sense of new that the used ones lack of..
Also you have the freedom to try Da Buddha Surfer Mode (It is the favorite setup of some users and fans of the model you can read sharings about in the DBV thread) It is cheaper and gives you more control vs the hands free laziness of the gongs setup :) .
Whipkits goes around 25-35$and heater covers around 15-32 $ depending on the type you want and the place you order. There are some nice places that offer full kit for nice prizes. Check ebay and amazon and the site sponsors.. also lacentralvapeur.com .
For example Vaporizerkits offer Ground glass kit for 55.99 $ and
The ssv non gong mode for 35.99 $ They also sell the heater cover for 15 $ which is lowest price i've seen. It can be found on ebay- for 22 $ . If you intend to use with a bong i suggest you buy the gong adapter which goes for 10-14 on ebay,amazon ,etc or you can get arizer elbow even for cheaper :).
Contact me if interested i can point you to some place to supply glass stuff and accessories if you can find one.
I am intrested in : Portables ,All glass vaporizers, glass bongs,bubblers . I am looking only for not smelly(plastic smell,badly charred ,non damaged or with mains on the function..
Hit me up with any offer ,i would be happy if someone adopts this vaporizer ,It gave me very good times.

SOLD
The unit is with Europlug . I run it on 220 V but i think that DBV is rated to be 100-240 V (not sure gotta check) so the only thing you might need is adapter to you countries plug if it is not EU . (i think you don't need a voltage converter but i will check to be sure if you are interested)

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

I decided to put a price on the unit. I am asking 85 $ for shipment anywhere in EU. For international orders we split the costs.

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

Price dropped to 75 $ with free EU shipping or 85 $ with free shipping outside EU.

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

Hey Bob :) .. Just shot you an e-mail.. AHah I added welcome to FC.. at the end..
But now i see you are registered long before me .. LOL..
This is second time this thing happens in the last few days :) ..I've tripped on two long time lurkers first posts and both are to me.. LOL..
I've knew that i should have accepted this " everything is bound theory earlier in my life,,:".. All the vectors crossing in points which united are forming the THC crystal ...
:ko:

Abysmal Vapor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom