FS: Brass MyrtleZap + Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Due to some personal reasons I am taking a long break from the beloved herb. For sale is a brass MZ I purchased last February. Very loved and cared for, applied wax every other week, and never has fallen or treated carelessly. It does have a rattle and the upper portion is slightly loose, if you read the MZ thread Rick mentions this is common after long usage. Along with the Zap I'm selling two brass stems, 2 tapered short stems for glass, 12v plug, and the copper aroma cup. Sadly I broke my glass tooty so that won't be included.

Selling everything for $60 plus shipping OBO. Having it around it tempting so I'm hoping to get rid of it rather quickly. NO TRADES.
img1505q.jpg

img1507u.jpg

img1508nm.jpg

img1509mu.jpg

AgentofChaos,

Vitolo

Vaporist
This is a BEAUTIFUL Zap!
I have hands full now, but the price is right... and anyone that was wishing to get a bargain, on a true classic.....
should stop and take note right here! :2c:

Vitolo,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Thanks for the endorsement Vito! She is gorgeous and I hate that I have to get rid of her, but I know my fellow vaporists will give her a loving home.

mod note: since this isn't a response to a question, it's classifed as a thread bump. You may bump your thread once per 7 days for a maximum of 2 times.

AgentofChaos,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom