• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For Sale FS - Boundless Tera V3 - unit itself unused $120 shipped

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
For sale is a Tera V3. My original unit was faulty after two years so I made a warantee claim and they sent back a new unit but without accessories. So my original accessories are included but not new (midly used, but will be taking a bath in ISO and cleaned prior to shipment). Glass mouthpiece, water pipe adapter, screens, brushes, paperwork/manual, USB charging cable and batteries, box. These accessories have not been touched/used since long before COVID hit btw. Last time I tried the unit before finding out it needed to be sent in for a claim was in Summer 2019. Everything just sat in the box on a shelf as I was enjoying my other vapes as well in the interm and wasn't in a rush.

The unit replacement they sent in is new and unused though and still wrapped. (Will take a few pictures and upload in a day or two and add them here)

$120 shipped

Please email me at salamat@fastmail.com if I don't respond to your PM same day, as I don't log on much here and I don't seem to get email notifications for PMs for some reason - it already caused me to miss 2 sales before :(

Last edited:
3dfx-glide,
Top Bottom