Fresh Pepper? ..... On my weed!?

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
So I get this strain from my favorite dispensary the other day called Krazy Glue

BUD SIZEMedium – Large
GRADEAAAA+
LINEAGEOriginal Glue x Super Silver Chemdawg Haze
EFFECTSRelaxed, Happy, Hungry, Sleepy & Tingly
CLASSIFICATIONIndica-dominant
TERPENE PROFILEGas, Pine, Sweet, Diesel & Spicy

I throw it into my DBV baller and start huffing away. At first it tastes nice and piney, even a bit sweet and then BAM! I get hit with what feels like a a cloud of pepper in my lungs... it gets really intense and there's tons of vapor. Then the pepper drifts into notes of incense and other spicy pepper notes.

I was like WTF? I've tasted hints of peppery notes before but this was off the charts strong. Really irritated my nose.

So here's the rub... the weed gives me a killer high but it's the first strain I've come across in perfect condition (nothing overtly wrong with it, good color, trim, humidity etc...) but the terpene profile is killing me!

This ever happen to anyone out there?

Hippie

Kera seeds Burmese Kush is very peppery
I was hoping for something like Jojorizo's Crystal Locomotive from a what they say is a White Widow and Trainwreck cross but it grows like an Indica dom strain so I guess that's why they called it a "kush"?
The effects don't blow me away but it can give you the peppery terp sneezes if you're not expecting it 🤧

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Kera seeds Burmese Kush is very peppery
I was hoping for something like Jojorizo's Crystal Locomotive from a what they say is a White Widow and Trainwreck cross but it grows like an Indica dom strain so I guess that's why they called it a "kush"?
The effects don't blow me away but it can give you the peppery terp sneezes if you're not expecting it 🤧
Got the terp sneezes for sure but wow, is it ever peppery! 🤧..... Still on the fence about how to consume it.

For the moment, the effect seems to be lessened if I use a vape with a bit of hybrid heating. Some conduction mitigates the effect a little.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Most terps boil off early at very low temps, usually in the first hit/pull or 2.... perhaps just puff/mouth pull it quickly w/o inhaling...? May be worth the "waste"..?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Yeah, I thought so too but this effect seems to last for quite a few puffs so I'm not sure what's going on :hmm:
Is this product/weed from a regulated rec/med mj market that requires extensive testing or is it black/gray market or "THCa Flower" hemp?

Bologna,
In a word (well, 2 words).... Beta Caryophyllene.

It's one of the major cannabis terpenes and the primary terp in .......you guessed it, Black Pepper.

Generally found in the 'Diesel' and 'Chem' strains.

The great thing about Beta Caryophyllene is that it is the only terp in Cannabis that attaches to the CB2 receptors as well as the CB1 receptors. CB1 receptor control enzymes that carry 'pain' signals but the CB2 receptors control inflammation. as well as pain.

For people like me who have arthritis and inflammation issues, Beta Caryophyllene is my primary terp in the pot I grow.

Comparte' Amore

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
In a word (well, 2 words).... Beta Caryophyllene.

It's one of the major cannabis terpenes and the primary terp in .......you guessed it, Black Pepper.

Generally found in the 'Diesel' and 'Chem' strains.

The great thing about Beta Caryophyllene is that it is the only terp in Cannabis that attaches to the CB2 receptors as well as the CB1 receptors. CB1 receptor control enzymes that carry 'pain' signals but the CB2 receptors control inflammation. as well as pain.

For people like me who have arthritis and inflammation issues, Beta Caryophyllene is my primary terp in the pot I grow.

Comparte' Amore
Hey, thanks for weighing in. I had encountered Beta Caryophyllene listed as a terp in other strains but I guess the "Chemdawg" strain this is crossed with might be responsible for most of it.

It really does give a very complete high and I love the effects but I'll have to find a good way to deal with the "Pepperiness" 🤧🤧🤧
Is this product/weed from a regulated rec/med mj market that requires extensive testing or is it black/gray market or "THCa Flower" hemp?
It's from my regular dispensary that's regulated and I hold them in high regard. Never had a bad experience yet. 🤞
I'm up in Canada so we don't have to deal with the THCa flower thing much. No restrictions on THC as long as it's labeled.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Ever heard of Beta-carophylene ,it is what is described IMO , a little bit like pepper but also bubble gum. In past i managed to obtain it and i can say it adultarates the effect a lot. Very active compound :) !
Edited > I see hackerman beat me to it :) !

Last edited:
Top Bottom