Found a glass blower for my EXTREME vape custom parts......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
well if this really goes down he might even start serving all of you over here. i told him he could make, easily(:brow:), a living selling custom extreme vaporizer parts....the plain ones suck so if this happens you all will be the 5th to kno(homies first :ko: )

hes also gonna make me a heady as fuck bowl..heres a snippet literally
heady.jpg

and maby an ash catcher:)

hennessy helpin the community wassup :o :lol:

Hennessy1414,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I think I am actually going to hold off getting a custom wand from SSV, they, well, communication is lacking ATM. No biggie really, I think I am just going to wait and direct my funds towards Clear_Dome, our residential glass blower now. :D You hear that C_D, you better be getting good!!! I'm gonna be asking for a custom whip sometime in the future and it better not break in the mail! :p ;) (Just joking around buddy, you know I love ya)

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Joking aside, as fast as your postal service is, they must shoot packages across state with a cannon because my stirrer from CD was packed like a tank! :lol:

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Mine was packed really well too.

My guess is that it was declared as 'blown glass' and some bastard decided to dropkick the shit. Some dude getting his jollies off at work....

SpiralArchitect,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
SpiralArchitect said:
Mine was packed really well too.

My guess is that it was declared as 'blown glass' and some bastard decided to dropkick the shit. Some dude getting his jollies off at work....
what he make for yall?

Hennessy1414,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom