Forced break for interviews

buzzardwhiskey

Going back to work after some well deserved rest, I'm having to forego any lettuce (two months so far). And I'll tell ya, if I had any doubts left, the federal war on lettuce is just so perfectly American... a beautiful melange of racist violence, grotesque capitalist greed, and mindless theocratic nonsense.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Going back to work after some well deserved rest, I'm having to forego any lettuce (two months so far). And I'll tell ya, if I had any doubts left, the federal war on lettuce is just so perfectly American... a beautiful melange of racist violence, grotesque capitalist greed, and mindless theocratic nonsense.
Your tax dollars hard at work🫤. Isn't it great we're all subsidizing the war on drugs? So eighties.

Was just discussing something along these lines in another thread. I love the double standard with booze. We couldn't stop the bootleggers so now booze is taxed and ok. I can waltz into the local liquor shop, buy a 40oz, down it as fast as I can I likely die of alcohol poisoning before the ambulance arrives. That's legal.

But weed? Whoa. That's crazy talk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom