Completed Focus V Crimson Carta Kit SOLD and Helix Glass Pill Bubbler Available

Slickwilly

Here is a Crimson Carta and Helix Pill bubbler up for sale. It was purchased new a little over a year ago from a member here. After a few months of use the base and atty had both gone bad. I was able to have it warrantied after emails with Don @ Focus V and the gracious member who still had the receipt. :D Unfortunately Focus were out of stock at the time, with Covid just starting up, I didn't see the base until mid June. At that time they also sent a new ceramic top Everlast atomizer and a set of fresh batteries. The new base, has a total of 4 dabs on it, right from the Carta app counter. It works just the same as it did when I first purchased it, I actually like the ceramic top better. The base has warranty good until May 26th 2021.

The Crimson Carta base comes with Crimson glass, original box, soft carry case, charging cord, 2 batteries, 1 new Everlast atomizer, red glass cap and lanyard, 2 ceramic , 2 titanium, 2 quartz, 1 SIC bucket, 2 GG clear bubble caps, red Dabfish stand, dab tool, and 4 each 1mm rubies with alcohol vile.

I am Asking $130 for Crimson Carta Kit with the extras. SOLD

The Helix Pill is in like new shape and it fits perfect to the Carta with no leaks.

I am asking $60 for the Helix Pill. SOLD

PayPal only please. That will include usps insured shipping US only.

If any questions please let me know and thank you for looking.

car1 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom