Flavor-chasing vapes for Concentrate

Texus

Came across a review of the Dr. Dabber Stella that got me thinking about getting something that really excels at MAX FLAVOR from concentrates. I liked its feature that keeps heated concentrate liquid, which seems to keep things flavor forward. What do y'all recommend when you aren't looking for a heavy hitter for concentrate and want to relish that terpine taste?

Either portable or desktop.

For those concentrate moments you don't want a heavy hitter that melts your face.

Texus,
Reactions: JCat

Kins

Some of the tastiest dabs of all my units come from my 30mm sapphire dish in my @NewVape710 Tsunami and T Bucket Banger.

You have both? Dang. I had been looking at both of those vapes and I've come to the conclusion that the Tsunami isn't worth it. The T-bucket wins that fight in my opinion.

Kins,

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
You have both? Dang. I had been looking at both of those vapes and I've come to the conclusion that the Tsunami isn't worth it. The T-bucket wins that fight in my opinion.
Yeah I have both. They perform the same (kinda because your glass is part of the equation) but I keep them in different areas. There are pro's and con's to each. The T Bucket is probably a better buy for most as it's more modular and can be used/moved around with other products.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Came across a review of the Dr. Dabber Stella that got me thinking about getting something that really excels at MAX FLAVOR from concentrates. I liked its feature that keeps heated concentrate liquid, which seems to keep things flavor forward. What do y'all recommend when you aren't looking for a heavy hitter for concentrate and want to relish that terpine taste?

Either portable or desktop.

For those concentrate moments you don't want a heavy hitter that melts your face.
And for others that may be interested, I saw this posted earlier today...:
9ED1A86E-3677-4822-A6D5-938E75096975.jpeg
$72 delivered... looks ok, tho I think I'd rather get more glass (and I don't buy wax pens).... :peace:

Bologna,
Top Bottom