FlashVape with S2 upgrade spacer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeKickass

This is a rock solid vape, if you can't afford the expensive temperature controlled vapes, or if you're just looking to upgrade your vape's performance, get ready to step up to the next level of flavor and potency!

Includes a black flashvape, two new stage 1 batteries, the stage 2 spacer, two acrylic stems including my custom long stem (huge upgrade from breakable glass stems!), two extra screens, and the black bag (I took off the white letters to make it more stealth)

Only $110 shipped to your door!

xDqiEb2.jpg

The oven has been meticulously cleaned:
ScyXrrd.jpg

(Mr. Clean magic eraser rocks!)

0onotWW.jpg

I never bought flashvape-branded stage 2 batteries, I tried it with some AW IMR's I had already and it was too hot in my opinion, so I kept using it in stage one mode (which works very well!). If you want to try stage 2 I suggest buying flashvape's labeled batteries so they will be the correct power level.

Thanks for looking!
:peace:

Last edited:
JoeKickass,
Reactions: Vicki

JoeKickass

So were you using the s2 spacer with the standard batteries?
No I was using it with these:
aw18650imr_3.jpg

And it was too hot (I think)

I would buy some of these if you want to try out the s2 spacer:http://flashvape.com/fv-accessories/2-pack-s2-3-7v-li-ion-batteries-for-flashvape-stage-2/
S2-batteries__57460__62364.1368274134.1280.1280.png

You can get a double charger with them for only $10 more too: http://flashvape.com/fv-accessories...r-2x-extra-3-7v-s2-li-ion-batteries-3-pc-set/

But I highly recommend trying out the stage 1, that's where the best flavor is IMO

Last edited:
JoeKickass,

JoeKickass

Ok I lied, $85 shipped but that's the final drop!

Also, I didn't show the brush because it has seen hard use, and while functional, looks a bit scraggly. So I went out and bought some better cleaning brushes! You get all three and I can cut them shorter or to any length the buyer wants:
r7uq3cv.jpg

Man I wish this deal was available back when I was shopping for MFLB's!
:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom