First time making bho

howardmarks

Normally make bubble hash/kief with what we have left but decided to make myself a little bho and out of the 2 different types one is more clear and very sticky other is light almost buttery type might have something to do with temps and time left to evaporate if anyone can enlighten me as to what it might be!
So far very good have a feeling making these will save me even more than vaporizing has with helping me not smoke joints anymore/social if passed one!
And works great in my haze v3 and crafty shall give a try in MFLB at some point.

howardmarks,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Sounds like one has more contaminants (waxes, fats, etc). Did you run straight nugs, or trim? Did you grind or pack whole?

psychonaut,

howardmarks

Both where from ground up swag (trim) which had little nugs in it was ground up and done the same way one had alittle more time on double boiler the are both from same grow as well. These contaminants are they avoidable or is it just something you get?
There is no doubt I will be making more as really enjoying quickness of hit from new puffco pro!

howardmarks,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Did the weather was the same for your 2 tries?

I noticed a wet weather is not good for bho extraction, always tend to produce a buttery/snap and pull concentrate. With a dry weather I always get straight shatter!

And since you live in London....

PPN,
Top Bottom